Wal-Mart - PS3 Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix & II.5 - $14.88 each

I played a little bit of the first one when it first came out on PS2. Can't remember how far I got, but I got frustrated with the controls.

I always wanted to give the series another chance and I shopped around a few months ago. This is about half of what they were then.

I never heard 2.8 was a thing and thought ti was just a joke :(

EDIT....

as in 2.8 would include 1.5 and 2.5 and that is why previous poster was waiting lmfao.....I mean silly me.....but maybe the titles are a little silly? I don't know....

Last edited by a moderator:
2.8 does not include anything from 1.5 or 2.5
My mistaked for 2.8 version.
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep: A Fragmentory Passage
Kingdom Hearts Chi: Back Cover (movie)

All are greatest hits cases by the way. Ordered II.5 the other week and was dismayed to see red :(.

good stories, good buys, plus disney + final fantasy = SO COOL. controls are fine... wtf? lmao. it's just an action rpg, not even intense to do unless you play through the hardest mode. my only complaint when i played this at 13 years old or so is that sometimes i got lost and didn't exactly know where to go, but if you keep running around you should be ok, or google.com in this age.

All are greatest hits cases by the way. Ordered II.5 the other week and was dismayed to see red :(.
ya idk wats up with the .com inventory but any game I've ordered that was rereleased as Greatest Hits, I receive that version instead of the black label. I just find a black label copy instore & exchange it since it's the same upc and all. That's what I did with Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, online store sent me GH version for like $15, I found instore a black label with the gold box around it that was $30 and did an even exchange coz its the same upc... weird that it is the same upc too coz the GH version opted for a digital manual & doesn't have the paper manual like the black label version does.

If you own a ps3 you should buy these games, even if you dont own a ps3, go buy a ps3 and play these games. My favorite games of all time.

I played a little bit of the first one when it first came out on PS2. Can't remember how far I got, but I got frustrated with the controls.

I always wanted to give the series another chance and I shopped around a few months ago. This is about half of what they were then.
Also final mix changed controls a bit from the orginial, the camera is now the right analong stick (previously you used L2 and R2) as well as they fixed when Sora is too close to the camera (makes him see through) and they changed the interaction button to triangle (orginial it was the forth option on menu, now that is summons which used to be in the magic menu) similar to kingdom hearts 2. So if the controls are what made you not want to not play I would say give this one a try.

I guess since the walmart inventory is so sporadic with these games, $14 is the next best thing. I've been chasing the used versions for a while. They normally sell for about $6.88 when they are in stock. Thanks for the info though, OP!

If you own a ps3 you should buy these games, even if you dont own a ps3, go buy a ps3 and play these games. My favorite games of all time.

Also final mix changed controls a bit from the orginial, the camera is now the right analong stick (previously you used L2 and R2) as well as they fixed when Sora is too close to the camera (makes him see through) and they changed the interaction button to triangle (orginial it was the forth option on menu, now that is summons which used to be in the magic menu) similar to kingdom hearts 2. So if the controls are what made you not want to not play I would say give this one a try.
This is exactly what I did. Got my 1.5 (which was Greatest Hits) at Wal-Mart in-store pickup yesterday, $7.50 used and it's in great condition. I've not yet left the Destiny Islands, but I loved the first and CoM as a kid, and wanted to play the series before the new one's out. I might still get the movie mode releases in their actual game forms, if I have enough free time (unlikely).

This is exactly what I did. Got my 1.5 (which was Greatest Hits) at Wal-Mart in-store pickup yesterday, $7.50 used and it's in great condition. I've not yet left the Destiny Islands, but I loved the first and CoM as a kid, and wanted to play the series before the new one's out. I might still get the movie mode releases in their actual game forms, if I have enough free time (unlikely).
What!!! When did KH 1.5 appear used on the website?!?!?! Jelly. :( but glad for you!

Great deal. I can't do the greatest hits stuff though...I just can't. I'll have to continue hunting a regular version at GS used.

Great deal. I can't do the greatest hits stuff though...I just can't. I'll have to continue hunting a regular version at GS used.
Depends on which you're looking for, but for 2.5, be sure to check in store. My store had 3 copies of 2.5 that were not greatest hits, and a bunch that were. I dislike the red cases too, so I was pretty happy to find one that wasn't. Price in store appears to be the same, at least it was here, if you don't want to bother with doing the order online.

Got 2.5 for 14.88 New. Didn't like that they only had the greatest hits version but it's better then nothing and I just want to complete my PS3 collection. 6 More games to go and I'm done.

Spec Ops: The Line
Fate of Resonance
Devil May Cry HD Trilogy
Singularity

Could also get this in PS4 I guess.
The Walking Dead S1 & S2
These are just a few that I could find for you. I'll keep an eye out for the others too!

Spec: Ops @ Wal-mart (6.88) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spec-Ops-The-Line-PS3-Pre-Owned/38416474

Singularity @ Gamestop (4.99) http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/singularity/74409

The Walking Dead S2 @ Wal-mart (6.88) http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Walking-Dead-Season-2-PS3-Pre-Owned/45933601

The Walking Dead S1 @ Wal-mart (6.88) http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Walking-Dead-PS3-Pre-Owned/36251056

Depends on which you're looking for, but for 2.5, be sure to check in store. My store had 3 copies of 2.5 that were not greatest hits, and a bunch that were. I dislike the red cases too, so I was pretty happy to find one that wasn't. Price in store appears to be the same, at least it was here, if you don't want to bother with doing the order online.
I may check my local store then, considering I need to grab a gallon of milk anyway. My Walmart is such a mess, but sometimes you do find random clearanced shit in a totally unrelated aisle.

These are just a few that I could find for you. I'll keep an eye out for the others too!

Spec: Ops @ Wal-mart (6.88) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spec-Ops-The-Line-PS3-Pre-Owned/38416474

Singularity @ Gamestop (4.99) http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/singularity/74409

The Walking Dead S2 @ Wal-mart (6.88) http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Walking-Dead-Season-2-PS3-Pre-Owned/45933601

The Walking Dead S1 @ Wal-mart (6.88) http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Walking-Dead-PS3-Pre-Owned/36251056
Oh wow thanks I'm mostly holding off for another B2G1 Free from gamestop or a 4/3 for $10. Maybe a combo for all telltale games on the PS4. I appreciate the effort though, and it's not really like I'm in a hurry. I have around 75 games on my ps3 I haven't played yet so the backlog keeps me pretty patient.

Spec Ops: The Line
Fate of Resonance
Devil May Cry HD Trilogy
Singularity

Could also get this in PS4 I guess.
The Walking Dead S1 & S2
I like your list. I already have Spec Ops, Singularity, Devil may cry HD trilogy on xbox. Still debating on fate of resonance on which console.

Oh wow thanks I'm mostly holding off for another B2G1 Free from gamestop or a 4/3 for $10. Maybe a combo for all telltale games on the PS4. I appreciate the effort though, and it's not really like I'm in a hurry. I have around 75 games on my ps3 I haven't played yet so the backlog keeps me pretty patient.
Man. 75 ps3 games? My collection is small comparing to everyone else.

Man. 75 ps3 games? My collection is small comparing to everyone else.
Those are only the ones I haven't played yet.... I also don't count digital. It's pretty much a hobby of mine collecting video games on the cheap. So don't feel bad everyone starts small. Word to the wise, stock up on games when gamestop has a 4For$10. And I recommend getting Fate of Resonance on the PS3. Maybe I'll post an album on reddits ps3 sub when my collection is finished.

bread's done
Back