* * * * * 1 votes

Devils Third in stock at amazon.com

#1 NolbertoS   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1069 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 09:54 AM

Not sure why the other thread got sent to the deal graveyard, seeing as how rare to get the game at MSRP, let alone sale. Go, go, go CAGers.

http://www.amazon.co...ds=devils third

#2 viciouscabaret   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   14 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

viciouscabaret

Posted 27 December 2015 - 09:58 AM

Been waiting for this one to pop up. Ordered. Thank you OP!

#3 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1339 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 27 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

Thanks op, I'm not usually awake at this time but I got an order in.

#4 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:16 AM

Wow, OOS already.

#5 exodia13   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:24 AM

its going in and out just refresh

#6 DannyEndurance  

DannyEndurance

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:46 AM

Lmao, third party sellers trying to get over a hundred bucks for it.

#7 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:51 AM

Must have been some excess stock Nintendo had? If the hype remains strong I'd expect a restock at sime point. I know people say Nintendo sent it to die and just want to hide the game but most games in high demand seem to get reprints one way or another. I'd guess this will as well, even if that means Gamestop gets it to sell used (gutted).

#8 robErob  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

Wasn't this game supposed to be terrible? Why are you guys buying it?

#9 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:45 PM

A lot of people seem to like it a lot despite the poor reviews. Mostly though people are buying it because it was sold out on launch day essentially and appears to be somewhat rare causing the value to go up over MSRP.

#10 AugustAPC   Not For Sale CAGiversary!   3551 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

It's hard to get a hold of. It also doesn't look nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be... at least from the first 30 minutes I watched of it.

It seems to suffer from some instances of messy controls and decent bot not great combat. Bosses might also be stale.

Still, it seems like it could be enjoyable if you're like me and can appreciate the game for being mindless fun and look past its flaws. Also, I've heard its multiplayer has a lot of potential.

#11 M-10  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

It's hard to get a hold of. It also doesn't look nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be... at least from the first 30 minutes I watched of it.

It seems to suffer from some instances of messy controls and decent bot not great combat. Bosses might also be stale.

Still, it seems like it could be enjoyable if you're like me and can appreciate the game for being mindless fun and look past its flaws. Also, I've heard its multiplayer has a lot of potential.

Dont tell me people are trying to buy this to play. If they were they would just get the digital version. People looking to buy the physical copy are doing it to try to resell on eBay to some poor sap.

#12 AugustAPC   Not For Sale CAGiversary!   3551 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:36 PM

Dont tell me people are trying to buy this to play. If they were they would just get the digital version. People looking to buy the physical copy are doing it to try to resell on eBay to some poor sap.

Are you trying to make any sort of sense? What's the difference in paying $60 dollars for a digital game over a physical copy if you're going to play it? Why the Fuck do you think people are buying it off of eBay? They're going to play the game. You think every single copy ever sold at retail is going to resell?

Also, Fuck digital in general. No way in hell I'm dropping $60 on a game I won't actually own.

#13 groundskeeper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1545 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

groundskeeper

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:43 PM

Well I bought it physical to play.  (Well really I asked for it for Christmas and the person who got it preordered)  I know my WII U has no space to download this and I have the 32GB model and only have two games on it downloaded (neither I paid for, Wind waker and Pikmin 3) Plus I want to plan FF3 and there you have it my storage is gone.  Yes I can use an external drive but it is a PITA to connect an external drive with AC power just to store the one or two additional games I might use on the e-shop.

So it is not as cut and dry as you think...sometime opinions are left best to be unsaid opinions.  If I could keep an e-shop person tied to my account and not the WiiU device I might think otherwise, but I buy way to many games to not have any value left over a physical copy provides.

#14 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11526 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:36 PM

Most of the *critics* thought it was terrible. A lot of critics gave Deadly Premonition low scores as well, and my favorite game of all the time is Suikoden 2 which is barely above 80%. Play the game for yourself or watch others play it: The multiplayer is a ton of fun, the single player is OK.

Are you trying to make any sort of sense? What's the difference in paying $60 dollars for a digital game over a physical copy if you're going to play it? Why the Fuck do you think people are buying it off of eBay? They're going to play the game. You think every single copy ever sold at retail is going to resell?

Also, Fuck digital in general. No way in hell I'm dropping $60 on a game I won't actually own.

Your opinion would change if you were PC only, or your like me and game share on XBox One. One license = two copies. Me and my friend play Halo/Gears all the time together with only one purchase. It's also legal and explained by Microsoft themselves on how to do it.

But yeah, I wouldn't drop $60 on digital Nintendo titles at least till we are sure their games are forwards compatible. 

#15 Larry Davis   It's All Smooth Sailing From Here On Out CAGiversary!   2778 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:59 PM

The awfulness of this game is pretty overstated. It's just wholly mediocre, about on par with Fallout 4. Brings nothing new to the table, it's pretty janky, doesn't look great... But it's playable.

It's not like it's Vampire Rain or something. At least some of its absurdity is good for a laugh.

#16 theking_13  

theking_13

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

It got sent to the GY because it went out of the stock the first time.

#17 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   476 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:51 PM

Thank god for preordering!

#18 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:00 PM

The awfulness of this game is pretty overstated. It's just wholly mediocre, about on par with Fallout 4

lol shots fired   :twoguns:

#19 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

Up Again

http://www.amazon.co...deogames&sr=1-1

#20 iast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   70 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

Not letting me add it to my cart and Amazon doesn't show up under the new sellers list.

#21 Josh5890   For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228 CAGiversary!   3029 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

It flashed but I couldn't grab it

#22 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:30 PM

Not letting me add it to my cart and Amazon doesn't show up under the new sellers list.

Looks to be OOS again. I got an order in before I put up the alert.

#23 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:55 PM

you're full of crap. Just because something is rare doesn't mean people are trying to buy it to sell it on ebay. 

Collector's want to buy things that are rare. I collect a copy of every Wii U game so ofcourse i want a copy of this game. 

Also nintendo digital is crap I would much rather buy it physical than ever buy it digital. Even if digital wasn't crap we don't have infinite hard drive space.

#24 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3096 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:01 PM

I think it's up again.

http://www.amazon.co...ttRL&ref=plSrch

#25 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10028 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:19 PM

you're full of crap. Just because something is rare doesn't mean people are trying to buy it to sell it on ebay.

Collector's want to buy things that are rare. I collect a copy of every Wii U game so ofcourse i want a copy of this game.

Also nintendo digital is crap I would much rather buy it physical than ever buy it digital. Even if digital wasn't crap we don't have infinite hard drive space.

You guys are both wrong, people are buying 2 or 3 one to keep sealed, one to sell and one to play only to realize they should have kept it sealed because the game sucks and can't sell it for as much. You guys must be new to CAG.

#26 limelight022  

limelight022

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:21 PM

That cover art though...

its GOLD Jerry....GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 Gucci Platinum  

Gucci Platinum

Posted 27 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

It's a running joke that people keep saying the game is up and then posting a link. We just run to the page, only to see that the game is not indeed up.

#28 groundskeeper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1545 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

groundskeeper

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:33 PM

Nice clickbait

#29 NolbertoS   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1069 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:41 PM

It's a running joke that people keep saying the game is up and then posting a link. We just run to the page, only to see that the game is not indeed up.

It was up at 2am PST though. You snooze, you lose. I was surprised to see it available at that time. This game is harder to find then a Megamab Amiibo.

#30 AugustAPC   Not For Sale CAGiversary!   3551 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:39 PM

Your opinion would change if you were PC only, or your like me and game share on XBox One. One license = two copies. Me and my friend play Halo/Gears all the time together with only one purchase. It's also legal and explained by Microsoft themselves on how to do it.

But yeah, I wouldn't drop $60 on digital Nintendo titles at least till we are sure their games are forwards compatible. 

My opinion is why I'm not PC only. So yea, my opinion would be different if it were different.