Kerbal Space Program Steam Code - $15.51 or GoG - $12.18

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Finally came across a deal I have been waiting for! First off, I know how some people here on CAG feel about keys sites.. however from my experience, never had an issue. Same is true for today!!!

https://www.mmoga.com/advanced_search.php?keywords=KERBAL+SPACE+PROGRAM&x=0&y=0

I did the steam code and got it instantly a min later!

I advise using Paypal for payment. I tried using the CC one and it had an error on the processing, but paypal worked 100% no issues.

So for anyone who wanted a deal and doesnt mind key sites. Here you go. Bout time got this game at a super discount! =D

Not bad but I know I'll never ever have the dedication to learn a fancy new gimmick sim. Waiting for sub $10.
Sad part is, game never seems TO get that low. Been that way for the past sales on steam. Only once did it drop a lil less? Usually tho its always 26$, So yea, I grabbed this. GoG copy is nice and all.. but steam is still my platform of choice. =) Plus does seem curse has many mods for it. As for a Sim.. I am hoping (and trying right now) just to build anything and blow it up. Inner child in me demands it!

They always do the same 40% sale. Always.

The only difference is the retail price was lower during Early Access but once it got near done and onto release it went up.

Yep, always 40%, but the base price has gone up as it got closer to full release and then full release.  Was always 40% off of whatever the base price was at the time, though.  Maybe if sales drop enough for the game (after time), they'll dip lower.  Have plenty of stuff to keep busy with until then! :lol:

I got this on a Steam sale, but unfortunately it was right before they announced the GOG release, where I'd much rather have my games. $12 is the price point where I can finally justify the repurchase of a great game. Thanks.

It is kinda interesting how Steam is putting up old games too now... Like Lords of the Realm complete and so.  

But yea, I started KSP last night, went straight to sandbox.. couldn't even get a launch going lol... sigh. Guess Ill have to play the mission mode.

bread's done
Back