Forza Motorsport 6 - CAG Official Thread - Xbox One

Spybreak8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Can't believe there isn't a thread for this. Talk amongst yourself about Forza Motorsport 6 here.

Grabbed it with the Gears of War Twin Pack promo back on BF.

My god, this game is phenomenal (kinda feel Turn 10 redeemed themselves with how they launched Forza 5), all the new real world tracks, the car selection and the detail Turn 10 puts into each car/track is phenomenal - they laser image each track if you weren't aware already. Haha, reusing the same word again, ok, it's really good.

Official Site: http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/games/fm6

If you weren't aware, check out the rewards part of that site to take advantage of previous Forza titles and bonuses for being a fan. Also, if you are a WIndows 10 user, Forza Hub is something you should check out or visit weekly with news, community gallery and stats to enjoy.

Love the new additions to this bustling franchise like the car lineup, more real life tracks, night/dynamic weather but less of text, here's more visual description in FM6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CXqEHMgiFg

The wet races take some pre-planning with each corner, esp if you're near another racer, as sometimes you might not be able to do your own preferred racing line. The night races are a nice touch as well and word of wisdom, protect those headlights haha.

One thing forgot to mention is with FM6 there's an addition of "mods" for each race. You are given 3 slots to fill up with challenging or boosting cards and like ME3's microtransaction loot you'll be able to purchase specific packs and randomly acquire mods from commons to super rares. The game throws the money at you, and cars for that matter, with increasing driver level - previously given a parts % discount - and prize spins from leveling up.

Like all Forza titles though, you Race, earn XP and CR. More so with boosts that rage from increased CR for harder difficutly by having a low start position to increased payout or increased driver XP through given reward or achieving a given objective (like increased XP for each perfect pass executed). With the new additions I found myself giving each race a bit more depth in my gameplay.

Got it for Xmas....cannot install it until I finish Fallout.  Looks great though.  Add me if you'd like as I should start playing in the next week or so.....evilwon8675309.   

bread's done
Back