Little Big Planet 3 - $19.99 (PS4) @ Amazon

Damn, dude, I wasn't saying pull the post. You see the name of this site?
Just as you misinterpreted his post - he misinterpreted yours. Perhaps instead of just stating that it has been cheaper digitally in the past - add something in like "FYI - has been at a lower price digitally..." - your post looks like a drive-by deal diss. We want to encourage people to post deals so we don't miss out.

Just as you misinterpreted his post - he misinterpreted yours. Perhaps instead of just stating that it has been cheaper digitally in the past - add something in like "FYI - has been at a lower price digitally..." - your post looks like a drive-by deal diss. We want to encourage people to post deals so we don't miss out.
No we don't. This is a shit deal even for physical. Next up I'll post how Amazon has a new release for $57.99 and they'll delete that shit too. Rate it low, ignore it and let it drop. Shit deal, shit deal!

I'm a big LBP fan, but to me, LBP3 is the worse in the series. Plus the game still has major bugs. Unless you cannot download the game, it's crazy not to go digital with the price difference. It's not as if you're going to be able to sell/trade in the physical copy for anything. It's a shame Sony pushed for LBP sequels. MM wanted to stop with LBP 1 and just add content. 

LBP2 was a significant jump in content from the 1st game, but I have heard very little about how part 3 improved from the 2nd game, which isn't good. I know this is all anecdotal, but i personally heard tons of positive news via word of mouth when the 2nd game released and heard literally nothing about the 3rd game. If 3 didn't receive much fanfare, then I will probably wait until it either gets down to 10 bucks for the physical copy, or until the release a cheap complete edition or GOTY or whatever they decide to call it. 

LBP3 MSRP $19.99 everyday at walmart & target. $15 Lowest price on black friday at walmart. No reason to buy this game full price :)

You are misinterpreting everything. This is cheapassgamer and i was postinf the cheapest price. No one cares about someone's physical/digital preference. I was here to post the lowest price i'd seen and let people decide. Not have some jackinape hand out sass cuz his personal preference wasn't honored.

Last edited by a moderator:
LBP3 MSRP $19.99 everyday at walmart & target. $15 Lowest price on black friday at walmart. No reason to buy this game full price :)
It's Store Pick-Up only at Walmart and isn't listed anymore on Target or Best Buy (only used at Best Buy and the PS3 version at Target) Gamestop still has it at the moment and Amazon is temporarily out of stock so while it may be "full price" it's probably better to pick it up sooner rather than later if you want a new physical copy since it will be YMMV at Walmart or Target.

It's Store Pick-Up only at Walmart and isn't listed anymore on Target or Best Buy (only used at Best Buy and the PS3 version at Target) Gamestop still has it at the moment and Amazon is temporarily out of stock so while it may be "full price" it's probably better to pick it up sooner rather than later if you want a new physical copy since it will be YMMV at Walmart or Target.
Its been out over a year has had a lower price at 7.99 digitally and 15 physically, if you haven't gotten it by now, do you really want it?

Its been out over a year has had a lower price at 7.99 digitally and 15 physically, if you haven't gotten it by now, do you really want it?
I guess not many want it considering Sony was practically giving it away at $8. This one wasn't made by the same devs as the first 2 and supposedly has a lot of technical problems. It didn't sell well so it probably doesn't have much of a community creating new stuff compared to the first 2.

Doesn't LBP3 include all the levels from 1 and 2? I never played either one so that would be a nice feature for me having #3 be my first one.
I haven't played 3, but I don't think it has any story mode levels from the first 2 games, just a huge selection of uploaded user-created levels from those 2 games.

For those bagging on the price, it could work out this way:

Because it's from Amazon, one could use their Chase card (Chase Freedom works) with the promo code SWP15CH10S to get $10 off and then earn an additional 10% bonus cash back on the remaining $10 balance using the same Chase card as payment. There's a CAG thread on how to do this.

About $9 + tax for a physical copy.

I'm a big LBP fan, but to me, LBP3 is the worse in the series. Plus the game still has major bugs. Unless you cannot download the game, it's crazy not to go digital with the price difference. It's not as if you're going to be able to sell/trade in the physical copy for anything. It's a shame Sony pushed for LBP sequels. MM wanted to stop with LBP 1 and just add content.
Ya, they totally released it unfinished in order to get it out for the holidays. A lot of things were totally broken, and features that were supposed to be in the game at launch were changed to "to be added soon via a patch". Maybe after a year of patches and a bazillion bug reports and complaints, it's finally "finished" now (presuming you download probably gigabytes of updates). It was a frustrating mess at launch...and remained so for a long time after...

Doesn't LBP3 include all the levels from 1 and 2? I never played either one so that would be a nice feature for me having #3 be my first one.
You can play the online user-created levels...but it doesn't really have any actual playable retail content from the first two games (doesn't contain the first two campaigns or anything like that). Actually, it might even be better to play the other two first since you can import your profiles, unlocked costumes/items, and DLC costumes/items/levels from the previous games.

bread's done
Back