* * * - - 6 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation V (No reselling discussions)

#1771 Inque  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:01 AM

I placed a web order, got one submitted early before the listing was pulled. Looks like all the in-store pickups so far are cancelled, everyone else is getting the confirmed shipping date for February 23rd...

#1772 psihog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:05 AM

I need to go into BB first thing in the morning make sure none of the eBay orders steal my pre-order pickup.

#1773 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:06 AM

reading all the drama about the preorders is more exciting than playing the game

BVIK9An.gif

#1774 Cloudx9  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:11 AM

Here's the thing also. The store where I'm supposed to pick mine up tomorrow only got 1 copy in (which is my preorder from November). I even confirm it with the manager. But this store was also on the availability list in that Ebay listing. So this tells me pretty much every store that got them in (even though they're all just for preorder fulfillment) made it to that Ebay listing. Yea guess I gotta pick mine up as soon as it opens otherwise there will probably be tons of people trying to get it.

#1775 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:12 AM

I need to go into BB first thing in the morning make sure none of the eBay orders steal my pre-order pickup.

For real me too.

One of the reasons I always try to order in store pickup is they almost always get it before release day so there's a very low chance of a delay / cancellation as opposed to shipping.

#1776 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4800 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:12 AM

They're in stock at Amazon right now, head's up.... well not in stock, but temp out of stock. Will charge when it ships.

#1777 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11455 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:13 AM

reading all the drama about the preorders is more exciting than playing the game

I thought for sure it was gonna be Walmart and maybe some Gamestops lol. Didn't expect Best Buy to shit the bed this hard.

#1778 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3690 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:16 AM

They're in stock at Amazon right now, head's up.... well not in stock, but temp out of stock. Will charge when it ships.

Not showing for me.  Must have just been a few extra after they accounted for paid orders.

#1779 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4800 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

Not showing for me.  Must have just been a few extra after they accounted for paid orders.

http://www.amazon.co...uct/B018WFSX0S/

It's showing for me. I still have one in my cart and it wasn't auto removed.

Edit: probably an error, no quantity limit. No idea wtf is going on tonight with these.

#1780 Spirin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

Was about to share amazon link just placed an order

#1781 mclovin_it   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

mclovin_it

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:19 AM

To be honest, just saw a SE unboxing video, and now if my order get canceled I won't care as much. This is all hype. The book is cool, but that pouch is so fucking flimsy (I know it was never supposed to be an actual sturdy case, but seeing the actual pouch, it's really underwhelming). This is basically an extra $10-15 that the SE gets for free that people are selling on ebay for $200. The Persona Q LE was way better than this. That had an actual 3DS case and is also $79.99. Also I can always get Fates plus DLC for $80 as well, just without the extra stuff I'll never use. If I get my order fulfilled cool, if not I'll just buy Birthright and then Conquest for $20.

#1782 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3690 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:22 AM

Edit: probably an error, no quantity limit. No idea wtf is going on tonight with these.

That's weird, I only saw this version: 

http://www.amazon.co...duct/B017W16ZDK

But I was able to order from yours, but 20% off didn't happen.

Your link doesn't have the 20% off for prime like the other one for some reason.

#1783 FullmetalPain22  

FullmetalPain22

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:22 AM

Lol this night has been crazy

#1784 silkysmooth   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   310 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

silkysmooth

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:23 AM

people want all 3 paths on one cart.  no shame in that.

but really Fuck best buy after tonight

#1785 Inque  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

New message from: best_buy (308,311stars-14.gif)

Thank you for your business. We've received your Ship to Home order. Your Best Buy Order Number is $$*$*$*$**$$. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information as soon as your order has shipped. If you have questions about your order, please contact us via eBay. Sincerely, Best Buy Customer Care

#1786 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4800 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:26 AM

That's weird, I only saw this version: 

http://www.amazon.co...duct/B017W16ZDK

But I was able to order from yours, but 20% off didn't happen.

Your link doesn't have the 20% off for prime like the other one for some reason.

Ah... my link is the Special Edition EDITION. One extra edition makes it so amazingly better than it isn't worthy of Prime discount.

... or it's a sham listing. Either way.

#1787 FullmetalPain22  

FullmetalPain22

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:27 AM

New message from: best_buy (308,311stars-14.gif)
Thank you for your business. We've received your Ship to Home order. Your Best Buy Order Number is $$*$*$*$**$$. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information as soon as your order has shipped. If you have questions about your order, please contact us via eBay. Sincerely, Best Buy Customer Care

Yea I received the same message. I believe the ship to home ones are good to go

#1788 Sporkis   Barley Legal CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:30 AM

In for what I know will be a cancellation, but if the off chance the stars align who knows.

#1789 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:30 AM

I wonder if all those eBay store pick up cancellations will get replenished.  All 2,000 weren't for ship to home so it may just improve the chances for the original .com orders again.

And also this is why I prefer a merged thread.  Sort of annoying having to click between two threads now.

#1790 NeoMonk  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:31 AM

OMG I got one order in Amazon! The second It went thru "temporarily out of stock"!!!

oie_tk_WEm_Gs_Yj_BAk.jpg

#1791 shosaisyu   Waster of Monies CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

shosaisyu

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:32 AM

lol @ all the people who ordered ebay and are sure that their order is getting shipped.

6AM comes you'll be in the same boat as the rest of us.

#1792 mclovin_it   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

mclovin_it

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:37 AM

lol @ all the people who ordered ebay and are sure that their order is getting shipped.

6AM comes you'll be in the same boat as the rest of us.

10 am I'll be at best buy picking my order up smh tbh fam

#1793 csbaker-az  

csbaker-az

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:53 AM

My Amazon order will be here tomorrow. Hopefully it's mint and shipped in a box then I won't need to care about my BB orders.

#1794 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   926 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:56 AM

Just looked at my emails and BB sent me one informing me that my FE Special Edition is "taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated" but expect it to be delivered by March 13th. Yes, March 13th yet these MF just sold 1,999 on eBay yesterday. WTF Best Buy.

#1795 csbaker-az  

csbaker-az

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:14 AM

Surprised they didn't put them up at $300 like the rest of the ebay flippers.

#1796 shosaisyu   Waster of Monies CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

shosaisyu

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:21 AM

BB flipping their own members is hilarious.

( I mean, I'm pretty anally agitated about it, because they flipped my copy, too. But holy shit, lol ) 

#1797 csbaker-az  

csbaker-az

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:34 AM

Major shit storm incoming to Best Buy.  After the XCX SE bubble mailers, and Amazon now offering 20% discounts, I don't see how anybody will care about GCU after this.

The only advantage it has is that it stacks on sales and can be used any time, not just for two weeks after release.

But most games that aren't COD or Madden junk don't seem to be stocked by BB for more than a week or two anyway.

Trying to backfill a couple smaller less popular less known PS4 and Wii U games that didn't even come out a month ago and they already don't even have them anymore.

#1798 Kurosaki-san   Steelbook Collector CAGiversary!   1424 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Kurosaki-san

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:36 AM

My eBay order still good. Hoping for a miracle  :D

#1799 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4800 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:37 AM

Major shit storm incoming to Best Buy.  After the XCX SE bubble mailers, and Amazon now offering 20% discounts, I don't see how anybody will care about GCU after this.

The only advantage it has is that it stacks on sales and can be used any time, not just for two weeks after release.

But most games that aren't COD or Madden junk don't seem to be stocked by BB for more than a week or two anyway.

Nah. Because of that promotional glitch or whatever the hell that was a year or two back, most people are locked into GCU for several more years. People will use it for all its worth, and when it comes down to it, no one is going to let an incident, or two, or even three make them stop ordering from Best Buy completely. It's just not going to happen.

Will never ever ever happen. People said the same stuff with the Amiibos. "Screw Nintendo, I'm never ordering these things again!" and next batch went up, people were all over em.

#1800 csbaker-az  

csbaker-az

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:39 AM

Nah. Because of that promotional glitch or whatever the hell that was a year or two back, most people are locked into GCU for several more years. People will use it for all its worth, and when it comes down to it, no one is going to let an incident, or two, or even three make them stop ordering from Best Buy completely. It's just not going to happen.

Will never ever ever happen. People said the same stuff with the Amiibos. "Screw Nintendo, I'm never ordering these things again!" and next batch went up, people were all over em.

I will maintain having 3+ orders spread out so yeah...

Just Amazon will be my primary now with BB as the backup bitch.  Between BB charging when you order, being the last to put their CEs up, and shipping them in bubble mailers, they can take the back seat now.