PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Time for 3.0. Why? I don't know.

l0nDnmZ.jpg

(PM Tyler for an invite)

CAG Goodreads Book Club: https://www.goodread...cheap-ass-books

PlayStation Store Tool:
https://repod.github.io/psdle/

Chrome Extension:
https://chrome.googl...launcher-search
Search for "PSDLE".

TPALOGO.png
PSNOT Pinball 2015 Leaderboard

AHLIz24.png
 Co-op & Trophy Boosting

(Use the Google Drive Spreadsheet to find co-op partners, trophy boosting partners, add new games you want to boost, set up day and time availability, and more!)

Platinum_Trophy_PS3_icon.png
 TrueTrophies Leaderboard

PM Topside Kracker to be added to this leaderboard

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised Mich/Florida won out over OSU/ND for the game on ABC. I wonder if that has to do with contractual obligations and stuff.

I wonder if Buffalo Wild Wings is sponsoring this bowl. I can't really tell just from the 100's of buffalo logos they have plastered all over the stadium.

Leaderboard from last thread. 

pharmacrest 9110
Vigilante 7817
tylerh1701 7507
MildObstruction 6488
Thermopyle 6474
Zimm108 5806
GatorBeerGeek 4984
Crunchewy 4639
pitfallharry219 3241
jimbo8574 3142
kilik64 2991
mitch079 2926
guardian_owl 2253
jkam 2154
Sagemoon 1932
Velo214 1922
TheCro 1827
Bumslie 1799
CrazyDiamond84 1787
AvengedBacklog 1689
Derextreme 1514
simmias 1507
PancakesAreLove 1495
TopsideKracker 1464
CAiNiAC 1287
EldritchOnRye 1172
kanamit 1153
qbanita 1142
ProfessorStotch 1140
mpaullin 1137
bestkeeper14 1114
Cleaner7 1094
Backlog_Overload 992
eldergamer 898
munkywawa 717
rpg 703
Fatality 665
MyWorstNightmare 535
Not Eric 519
madchemist76 510
Feeding the Abscess 451
Cage017 323
SJD 302
DietCokeJunkey 289
WhoaIsJustin 289

I haven't shaved for about 2 weeks, before I was even off of work. My beard has finally progressed from "non-existent" to "pathetic".

I wish I could grow cool facial hair.

I know this is old thread, but I'm in for Diablo. Those that care, I'd like to put together a hardcore team. Down to just mess around in adventure mode as well.

Those totals seem really low to me....

Gaming wise I need to find a reason to turn on the PS3 this year. Time to go back through my PS3 backlog...

Those totals seem really low to me....

Gaming wise I need to find a reason to turn on the PS3 this year. Time to go back through my PS3 backlog...
Yeah, I don't really count it as a "resolution", but I'd like to be about ready to wrap up my PS3 gaming by the end of the year.

I have a ton of games to still play on it, but to be fair a lot of them are like 2-4 hour little downloadable ones.

Yeah, I don't really count it as a "resolution", but I'd like to be about ready to wrap up my PS3 gaming by the end of the year.

I have a ton of games to still play on it, but to be fair a lot of them are like 2-4 hour little downloadable ones.
Of all the games to go back to you choose Burn zombie burn?

Luckily I think all that's on my PS3 are Plus games and AC Brotherhood/Revelations but I really do need to just wrap it up and move on.

I also might be down for Diablo if I can find a cheap copy, traded mine off last spring. I think I have a level 60 character so would definitely be able to help in the early levels. I do want to do a Hardcore run as well to wrap up those trophies.

Of all the games to go back to you choose Burn zombie burn?
Ya know, it wasn't quite as bad as I remember it being. It's still kinda dumb though. The structure just kinda doesn't work. Having to start zombies on fire for a multiplier is dumb. Also weapons run out of ammo too quickly.

Also completely ridiculous that there are trophies on the PSN servers for DLC that was never released. I'm not a completionist or anything but damn that is dumb.

But you'll notice I went back to some better games too. Eat Them! was great. I played the Strongbad games with a guide just to experience the story/laughs and get through them. Under Siege has been fully patched with proper PS3 controls and a reasonable difficulty level, it was mildly enjoyable as well.

Super Stacker is still terrible, and the trophies are even worse. Tank Battles lost its appeal pretty quick (that one was only a buck at least.) TV Show King is ok for a quiz game but better when you're not playing the amazingly brilliant AI.

I know this is old thread, but I'm in for Diablo. Those that care, I'd like to put together a hardcore team. Down to just mess around in adventure mode as well.
I want to play with people that no what they are doing but I doubt I am hardcore. Is this easier to tell what the hell is going on than dragons crown? I got tired of DC since I couldn't tell what I was doing or where I was.

I want to play with people that no what they are doing but I doubt I am hardcore. Is this easier to tell what the hell is going on than dragons crown? I got tired of DC since I couldn't tell what I was doing or where I was.
Yup it is top down so it won't be even close to confusing. HC isn't really bad but you only get one life. Also lots of sweet loot.

We should start up one today.

Didn't we try to get a HC team together a long time ago? I'm down to try again.

We talked about it when we were playing gauntlet. It's me and cro for sure, you too now.

Hardcore is just about playing smart. Permadeath for your character. It's easier to keep track of than dc, but you can still get deep in crowds sometimes.

Downloading D3 RoS now ;)

also TT sent me a fantastic end of year gaming summary. Awesome coincidence is that I played 214 games this year ;)

I never got lost in DC but that's a common complaint. They even added colored rings and tabs on the bottom of the screen in updates. I guess being the wizard I just flew above the mess and summoned so much crazy stuff it didn't matter where I was really

Just looked at my D3 trophies and didn't realize that I wasn't overly far from the plat. Now I'm really gonna have to track down a cheap copy.

I haven't shaved for about 2 weeks, before I was even off of work. My beard has finally progressed from "non-existent" to "pathetic".

I wish I could grow cool facial hair.
Anyone who hasn't grown a beard before or shaves regularly is going to have a tough time growing it out at first. I used to shave every day from HS until I decided I was going to stop because I wanted to grow a beard. I looked like an idiot at first, so I quit. Then a couple months later, I started working from home and it got a lot easier since I no longer had to go out into the world and see people with my stupid beard that looked like I glued a bunch of pubes to my face.

So if you can get past the mentality of caring what others think about it, just do it. Quit shaving. Best decision I ever made. Beard maintenance is a lot easier and cheaper than shaving every day. I don't want mine to get crazy so I trim every couple of weeks and it takes 5 minutes at most. Plus, even though nests of hair on your face are super gross and filled with bacteria, chicks dig it.

Haven't shaved for four days. Super itchy stubble now. Two more days till full beard.

I really liked sacred 2 and the old baldurs gate on ps1. I know diablo is deeper.

3 can be pretty casual if you want it to be. Auto set skill bar and auto equip better stat equipment that I can recall. It doesn't really get deep until you start going for the legendary gear sets and doing the rifts.

Can you transfer PS3 characters to PS4 in Diablo? Do I need a PS3 copy to do it or are they cloud saved?
I think there is, but I'm wanting to say it was PC to console only. I could be thinking of something else though.

Edit: I was wrong

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15058023/pick-your-platform-keep-your-save-8-18-2014

Crap you need the PS3 version. I wonder if someone in the gameshare thread will let me borrow it.

Edit: Pancakes is the man!

its no diablo 3 but im streaming with 3 of my buds some gauntlet, the poor mans diablo we all got for free ;)

twitch.tv/velo214

I guess going for 2000 pages was too much to hope for.

As for resolutions, I'll go with easy (lame) ones: 10,000 trophies and 250 plats by year's end.

PS3 Diablo? Anyone? Anyone?

Yeah ok.
If you bought DI on PS3 you should take it back. It runs like absolute shit. My kid bitched at me about playing the Star Wars set on it because it was so awful. He said, "If we ever play it anymore it is only going to be on the PS4!"

I managed to work through the stuff to get the plat in just over 24 hours. If not for all the slow loading times and fewer players in the arcade, it would have been finished in very little time.

Hardcore team is locked and loaded. At least until someone dies and quits. I get off at 5est today. We'll try to get started tonight if we can lock pancakes down.

bread's done
Back