F1 2015 (PS4/X1) $19.99, The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Gwent Card Bundle (PS4/X1) $9.99 - GameStop

When you order online, do you get the xbox one Hearts of Stone download code via email? I've read that it gets printed on the receipt when you buy in store, so just wondering what to expect when you order it online.

edit - Never mind, remembered reading this before from the reviews "The DLC code does not come in the box of cards. To find it, go to your order history and click on the order number! Just a heads up!"

Last edited by a moderator:
When you order online, do you get the xbox one Hearts of Stone download code via email? I've read that it gets printed on the receipt when you buy in store, so just wondering what to expect when you order it online.

edit - Never mind, remembered reading this before from the reviews "The DLC code does not come in the box of cards. To find it, go to your order history and click on the order number! Just a heads up!"
That's only for XB1. PS4 is inside the actual box.

$10 and I'd buy F1 for the backlog

Fun fact, I have the GS metalpak for F1 2015, GS employee gave me one for free when I was getting my One Piece metalpak

I don't have the game yet but I figured since everybody seems to rave about Gwent I'd better pick it up now while it's so cheap and give it a try. Also grabbed some Vault 111 pants for me and my bro to make the order worth it.

That fucking Gwent set... I feel like a dope for paying $19.99, then a second copy later for $14.99.

Any promo codes to get free shipping on this thing?
the code SAVER offers free shipping on purchases of $25+...

About time the Xbox version dropped to the same price as PS4 but with it being available online only, taxes and shipping tack on another $5.

About time the Xbox version dropped to the same price as PS4 but with it being available online only, taxes and shipping tack on another $5.
Pretty much. That's really the only thing preventing me from ordering the Xbox One version right now, haha. Not liking that extra $5. :( And there's nothing else I want right now.

Can you store pick up this and get it for the price still or is it online only right now?

Does this include the original game as well or do you need to get the original witcher 3 game and then get this?

Is it actually only available online, or is there just no way to check store availability, but still the possibility of finding it in-store? Anyone know?

Id trade a $5 gs gift card for the ps4 code.
I'm not sure if you're interested, or if anyone else is, but I'm about to run out to get another Hearts of Stone bundle (I really want a second set of cards) and I'd trade the DLC code for $5 gs/paypal/amazon.

I'll also confirm whether the $9.99 price is valid in store.

I'm not sure if you're interested, or if anyone else is, but I'm about to run out to get another Hearts of Stone bundle (I really want a second set of cards) and I'd trade the DLC code for $5 gs/paypal/amazon.

I'd definitely trade $5 via paypal for an Xbox Code.

Thanks for the offer but I just went to the store to pick up the game. Price on the game said $19.99 but was $9.99 when he rang it up. It was behind the counter too.

Attention Xbox One owners - my local store has the Xbox version of the Gwent bundle available IN STORE. Probably YMMV but I would recommend calling your store or stopping in if you are interested. It correctly rang up as $9.99.

Edit - if you do buy it in store, make sure the clerk scans BOTH bar codes on the box. The dlc code is printed on the receipt.

FYI F1 made the Giant Bomb discussion for most disappointing game so just be aware.
Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna ad F1 to my order to put it over $25+ and use SAVER for the free shipping but then I don't need yet another game, and a mediocre one, in my backlog. Ehh had to pay tax and shipping for Hearts of Stone Gwent bundle but have had this on my wishlist for a while, thanks OP.

Pretty much. That's really the only thing preventing me from ordering the Xbox One version right now, haha. Not liking that extra $5. :( And there's nothing else I want right now.

Picked one up in store today. There are still copies of this in the store, they just aren't showing up in the tracker. Printed the X1 code on my receipt...

Ordered one for xbone.  Got to finish off a giftcard I thought I'd never be able to spend wisely.  Thanks OP.

I've got two Xbox One codes, back from buying it for $19.99 months ago....if anyone wants either for $5, feel free to PM me!

Kind of jealous you guys get this now for $10.00. I ended up paying $15 but no big deal. While I haven't opened the gwent cards yet , I'm enjoying the dlc immensely. I haven't beat it yet, just favoring ever bit I can until whenever the next dlc drops .A great deal definitely for fans...now CDPR just needs to release a standalone and very robust gwent game

I purchased a copy for Xbox one but the cashier didn't scan the barcode for me to receive the dlc. Are you suppose to get it with the bundle or is it hit or miss with who the employee is ?

I purchased a copy for Xbox one but the cashier didn't scan the barcode for me to receive the dlc. Are you suppose to get it with the bundle or is it hit or miss with who the employee is ?
You are absolutely supposed to get it - the code for the DLC should print at the bottom of the receipt.

I went back and they said that only the ps4 version includes the dlc. I pulled up the witcher website and they said the picture only shows the ps4 version and the Xbox one bundle is not the same.

i got the xbox one code in my order history.

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - H - Xbox One Download Code:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To redeem your code: 1. Make sure your console is connected to broadband Internet. 2. Say “Xbox, use a code” or select Xbox Store, Browse games, Use a code. 3. Follow the instructions on-screen to enter code. You can also redeem codes at live.xbox.com.

Lol sounds like the typical uninformed Gamestop employee.

Yup, after my Xbox One Hearts Stone bundle ordered online I got an email with steps to retrieve my code. That was within a few minutes from the order.

They're wrong. Completely wrong...
Yep, they are wrong. If you buy the Xbox One version in store, the code will print out on the receipt. The employee needs to scan two separate bar codes on the back of the box.

I bought my copy earlier today and the assistant manager who helped me didn't even know to scan both bar codes until I pointed it out to him.

Anyone know how much longer the Gwent bundle, along with the base game, will be on sale? I want to try going in tomorrow to see if they have them in stock, since waiting 10+ days for them to arrive is a drag. 

Edit: welp, XB1 is back to $19.99. Oh well. 

I have the season pass, but I want those cards. :(
I remember back when this first came out if you showed that you bought the season pass digitally you could get the option to buy the cards. I think I payed around $10 for them. May as well buy these if you want them. You can probably eBay the code and get a little bit back.

bread's done
Back