World of Nintendo 20" Deluxe Link Figure - $19.99 at GameStop (In-Store)

EndlessChris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Not a video game, but I've personally wanted one of these giant link figures since I first saw one at Toys R Us. Retail is $39.99, but GameStop has them on clearance for half price.

See the figure here: http://www.amazon.com/World-of-Nintendo-86748-Deluxe/dp/B00VU5T0XM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1452050472&sr=8-3&keywords=world+of+nintendo+link

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I'm tempted

EDIT: I'll be going to my Mall's Gamestop during my morning walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there is also a 20" Mario figure for $9.95. Not sure if this is the same one as I picked up at Gamestop, but if it is, $10 is a great deal. Unfortunately, none in any local stores for me to pick up a second one. The one I picked up (last summer) looks the same, although is not glossy like the pics on the product page.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/super-mario-figure-20-inch/114374
that been that price awhile for that one which is why OOS online and also in pretty much all the major cities i just checked. That is the old series there new marios that are pretty much identical almost with the new series which is why that one was probably clearanced out awhile back.

Honestly, I'm tempted

EDIT: I'll be going to my Mall's Gamestop during my morning walk.
get it it is pretty big and we need more Zelda series stuff anyhow. Better then usually mario. I picked up the Limited Edition Version of this last summer that was a comic con exclusive that has extra detail and extra accessories then the retail version which is this one but both are nice pieces for a zelda or nintendo collection and this is a great price for this item

hqdefault.jpg

I wish Walmart and other stores got the world of Nintendo stuff. I don't have a target or toys r us around. I really want that metroid and a lot of the other stuff too.

I didn't pick up that 20 in statue but I just bought those two Skyward Sword statues. Those things look great at that price. I can easily see those selling out fast and being sold on Ebay for a lot more.

I didn't pick up that 20 in statue but I just bought those two Skyward Sword statues. Those things look great at that price. I can easily see those selling out fast and being sold on Ebay for a lot more.
hard to sell out fast when there a lot they been that price for at least three weeks now both in store and online for shipping. So pretty easy to get and probably will be awhile

I wish Gamestop would carry the World of Nintendo 6" Metroid figure.  I've pretty much given up hope on finding that one :cry:

I wish Gamestop would carry the World of Nintendo 6" Metroid figure. I've pretty much given up hope on finding that one :cry:
fyuIkqY.jpg

Those? :D I finally found a set somewhere this morning. I *was* going to just get one... but I found another one behind it, so I had to get two. Kind of obligated, can't leave one orphaned and alone, right?

fyuIkqY.jpg

Those? :D I finally found a set somewhere this morning. I *was* going to just get one... but I found another one behind it, so I had to get two. Kind of obligated, can't leave one orphaned and alone, right?
From TRU, right? That's the only place that seems to sell them and you have to be extremely lucky to be there right after they put them out. Nice find though.

bread's done
Back