- - - - -

Street Fighter V Pre-Order Bonuses

street fighter PS4 Capcom Pre-Order

#1 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:18 PM

As you may know, Street Fighter V comes out on February 16, 2016. Various retailers offer pre-order bonuses, and they are broken down into this:

• Best Buy – Battle Costume Cammy: Decked out in mission gear, Cammy is ready to complete her next objective!
  • Amazon – Battle Costume M. Bison: The evil dictator M. Bison dons an extra sinister looking, ominous black outfit!
  • PlayStation Store/PC Digital – Battle Costume Chun-Li: Wearing one of her signature black dresses, Chun-Li always fights in style!
  • GameStop – Battle Costume Ryu: Strong and grizzly, Ryu emerges from a long period of training ready for the next opponent!

Now, being a Best Buy GCU member, it would make more sense for me to buy from Best Buy, but instead of the Cammy pre-order bonus, I would like the pre-order bonus for Chun Li (she is my favorite).

If anyone is planning to pre-order from PlayStation Store/PC Digital and would like to trade pre-order codes or you're willing to sell a pre-order code, please DM me or post here for others who may be interested in the same thing.

O:)

#2 deadofnight   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   765 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

deadofnight

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:02 AM

The PSN bonus costume will probably be applied directly to our accounts, so we won't get a code to trade. We didn't get a code to download the beta client. It just became available in our library.

#3 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   2036 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:57 AM

You could always just buy the costumes off the store too, just how sf4 was.

#4 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:09 PM

The PSN bonus costume will probably be applied directly to our accounts, so we won't get a code to trade. We didn't get a code to download the beta client. It just became available in our library.

Oh ok, didn't know that

#5 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:11 PM

You could always just buy the costumes off the store too, just how sf4 was.

Oh I see. I kinda like Cammy a little, so I guess it won't be too bad