Street Fighter V Pre-Order Bonuses

Tora Chan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As you may know, Street Fighter V comes out on February 16, 2016. Various retailers offer pre-order bonuses, and they are broken down into this:

• Best Buy – Battle Costume Cammy: Decked out in mission gear, Cammy is ready to complete her next objective!
  • Amazon – Battle Costume M. Bison: The evil dictator M. Bison dons an extra sinister looking, ominous black outfit!
  • PlayStation Store/PC Digital – Battle Costume Chun-Li: Wearing one of her signature black dresses, Chun-Li always fights in style!
  • GameStop – Battle Costume Ryu: Strong and grizzly, Ryu emerges from a long period of training ready for the next opponent!

Now, being a Best Buy GCU member, it would make more sense for me to buy from Best Buy, but instead of the Cammy pre-order bonus, I would like the pre-order bonus for Chun Li (she is my favorite).

If anyone is planning to pre-order from PlayStation Store/PC Digital and would like to trade pre-order codes or you're willing to sell a pre-order code, please DM me or post here for others who may be interested in the same thing.

O:)

The PSN bonus costume will probably be applied directly to our accounts, so we won't get a code to trade. We didn't get a code to download the beta client. It just became available in our library.

You could always just buy the costumes off the store too, just how sf4 was.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back