- - - - -

White Terrorists take over Oregon federal land and nothing happens? WTF

#31 roscoe204  

roscoe204

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:29 AM

I still believe that there are people who are in their sanity and will act rightfully.

#32 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

http://indiancountry...-hostage-163116

Now they're holding Native American artifacts hostage,

#33 berzirk   I'm not so serious CAGiversary!   2506 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:07 PM

http://indiancountry...-hostage-163116

Now they're holding Native American artifacts hostage,

They go after Indian Hair Tampons, and then things really escalate.

#34 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:05 AM

http://www.nytimes.c...bundy.html?_r=0

Ammom Bundy and seven more of his jamoke buddies got arrested, but one guy got killed. Almost a month and the cops finally did something. Double standards in play.

#35 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6854 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:21 PM

Tarp Man was the one that was killed. Man, I was really hoping it didn't end in bloodshed, but like they say, "he was no angel and an armed thug that should've been compliant."

edit: Ugh...just watched Mr. Daddy Swore An Oath!! post a video hugging his kids before he gives himself up to the feds. What a motherfucking piece of shit fucker. This guy enrages me on so many levels. It'd be one thing if he was making bank off the SHTF morans, but all of his problems is the result of his own stupidity. Dude is a real terrible parent and CPS needs to check out the mother.

#36 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:17 PM

I feel trashy for watching so much of this stuff but god dammit I can't look away.

#37 berzirk   I'm not so serious CAGiversary!   2506 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:34 PM

I feel trashy for watching so much of this stuff but god dammit I can't look away.

These stupid fucking hillbillies terrorists.  The only unfortunate part of all of this is that the feds haven't killed them all. I nailed it several posts back. They want to die, they're calling for it.  Give them what they want.  Hopefully no LEO's get hurt or injured in the process.

I've been kinda lukewarm on the notion of comparing these guys dead-on to a murderous cult like ISIS, but this video is as offensive, as stupid, and as violence-inducing as anything else.  Unbelievable.

#38 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6854 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:54 PM

Watch out boys, there are some Mad Dogs comin' to git some.

#39 RedvsBlue  

RedvsBlue

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

I mean, they're just outright inciting violence at this point. If we're at the point where ISIS sympathizers who go on a shooting rampage are full-blown terrorists, why can't these guys be too?

#40 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10100 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:19 AM

I felt like I was watching a cross of Larry the Cable Guy and Reno 911. I was waiting for one of the rednecks to hump a tree in small shorts.

#41 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

The FBI's put out a video of Lavoy Finicum's death. There's no audio and it's from long range, but it appears to back up their version of the events (Finicum sped away from a stop, crashed into a snowbank as he swerved to avoid a roadblock, and was shot after leaving the vehicle and reaching into his pocket, though he did not charge at the officers as had been rumoured - unless you count nearly hitting one of them with his vehicle). The video blatantly contradicts some of the early accounts circulating about the shooting - that he was lying down with his hands in the air. The popular new theory floating around militia/Sovereign Citizen/etc. circles is that he was shot in the stomach after he left the vehicle, causing him to reach towards the wound - not to the gun the FBI says was in his pocket - at which point he was shot in the head and killed. There's not a whole lot you can say about that one, given the lack of audio and the distant camera.

Anyway. Finicum wrote a book, Only Blood and Suffering. In it, a traitorous US government allows the country to be struck by nuclear weapons. The book focuses on a survivalist rancher and his children who had squirreled away supplies for just such an event. They come into conflict with federal authorities, and, uh...

I'd like to clarify: this isn't a "haha, look at this idiot" kind of deal or a "you got what you deserved" post or whatever. It's just... y'know, I can't help but gawk at this month-long car wreck, and this particular detail really caught my eye so I figured I'd share it. Anyway:

Spoiler

I have no fuckin' idea where "Spalmed" comes from.

#42 Finger_Shocker  

Finger_Shocker

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:19 PM

Again another needless death at the hands of our fine shoot first ask questions later LEO.   While I'm known to hate the usual right wings racist conservatives republicans, there was really no need to murder the guy.  Did he deserve to be shot, maybe in the nuts but not killed. 

Point is compared to a heavily armed police with ballistic armor against a guy with a pea shooter, there was no reason he couldn't be taken alive. 

But of course the sheriff and all LEO came out to apologize how sorry they are to have to shoot the guy, would they have done so for the numerous unarmed blacks that was killed in this country this past year

#43 RedvsBlue  

RedvsBlue

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:00 AM

I never like when police have to use deadly force but in this instance he did make it abundantly clear he had no intentions of being sent to prison; the logical continuation being that he had no intention of being taken alive. It's unfortunate but this is a far cry from other recent high-profile police shootings. As much as I disagreed with their methods and message I never wanted to see any of them killed.

#44 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:55 PM

http://www.nytimes.c...ndoff.html?_r=0

Free ride's over.

#45 dopa345   All around nice guy CAGiversary!   2247 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:23 AM

So in the end, after this "terrorist" act, one dead which was one of the so called terrorists who collectively never fired a single shot through this whole ordeal, minimal damage to public property.

Worst terrorists ever.

#46 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:49 AM

Didn't they poop all over the place? What about the lube they got? "minimal damage"

#47 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2016 - 02:29 PM

So in the end, after this "terrorist" act, one dead which was one of the so called terrorists who collectively never fired a single shot through this whole ordeal, minimal damage to public property.

Worst terrorists ever.

Fortunately, the guy who screamed into the camera, "If any LEO tries to stop you from getting here, KILL THEM!" was overwhelmed with fear that his wife might lose her job over this.

#48 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:20 PM

A few days old: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2534199

The right thing to do is make them jamokes clean up their own sh-. But good ole boys are getting a slap on the wrist.