* * * * * 1 votes

The Last of Us (PS3) Pre-Owned $6.88 @ Wal-Mart.com

the last of us wal mart ps3 pre owned games

#31 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4081 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:35 AM

http://www.walmart.c...type=10&veh=aff

Kingdom hearts 2.5 used $6.88 back instock

#32 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8550 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:54 AM

http://www.walmart.c...type=10&veh=aff

Kingdom hearts 2.5 used $6.88 back instock

OOS already, but strange fluctuations in price. I broke down and ordered it a couple of days ago when it popped up for $7.44. Didn't expect it to drop back down again.

#33 Ipman   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:43 AM

Right it was out for 2.5 years in total, 1.5 on the PS4, my bad.

Nobody is claiming that TLoU should be $5 dollars or less right now as you put it. Also you are talking about games that are 10+ years old above and equating it to a game that is 1.5 years old?

My point is, there are rarely any games released that are now 1.5 years old (or older if it is still in print) that are hovering around the original retail price, like TLoU. This holds true for this generation or last generation. Last generation, after a great game has been out for 1.5 years, again, rarely got only a $10 discount from original retail price. It was almost always at least half price or something like that, if not much lower.

The fact that you think that great games usually retain their price the way TLoU is retaining it's price (1.5 years after release and only a $10 discount from an original price of $60) is absolutely wrong. Rarely a game that has been out and that is still being printed retains their price like TLoU. That game is an extreme exception, not the "usual" great game example. You can try to mince words and insult me all you want, it ain't changing the facts.

For as long as the game is selling, the price wouldn't go down. The main reason is that the publishers want the most profit that they can get out of the game, so as long as the game is doing well in sales, seeing a significant price cut for TLOU remastered wouldn't happen even after 1 and a half year since its been released. Its all about making the most profit out of the game

#34 musicman65000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

musicman65000

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:04 PM

OOS already, but strange fluctuations in price. I broke down and ordered it a couple of days ago when it popped up for $7.44. Didn't expect it to drop back down again.

I'm still on the hunt for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 to pop up in stock. Is there anything that you guys want me to keep an eye out for?

#35 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4081 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:38 PM

There was 2 left after checkout.

#36 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4081 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:39 PM

I'm still on the hunt for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 to pop up in stock. Is there anything that you guys want me to keep an eye out for?

I have it bookmarked on phone and when bored, just check.

Cheap Wii U games

#37 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

So I have a season pass for this. Will that give me all the dlc for free? I've never done one of these "season passes" before.

#38 musicman65000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

musicman65000

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:49 AM

So I have a season pass for this. Will that give me all the dlc for free? I've never done one of these "season passes" before.

You should get all of the additional DLC that came out for the game. Hope that you enjoy the game!