GGT 356 is Almost as Bad as Toriyama's Art

Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
But isn't as good as

CYFYMf3U0AIxZJG.jpg

Oh yeah I don't think I ever told you guys my crazy ex is pregnant with my child and is currently dating her ex-bf. That's my update on life. And I joined an mma gym.

hi how you doing?

$125 for bjj,muay thai, mma, and no gi. Love it. I go everyday after work from 6-8 come home drenched in sweat.

I have yet to start bjj you need a gi and I haven't ordered one not sure if I want to do it. I want to but I don't know seems kinda intimidating in a way even though there are a bunch of white belts.

I've been working out since I was a teen and I've never come home this sore my forearms, arms,calves, back all burn and we're only doing drills really.

Peach is only #1 because of the multiple rape sessions from Bowser. I really think she's heavy into BDSM. Goomba-Koopa gang-bangin all the time!
You know how my schtick is quoting embarrassing things from other places and posting them here?

This time the call is coming from inside the house!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I need to lay off the liquor before going to bed...

Working out is too hard. My body is old. A buddy of mine at work wants me to try some martial arts that he's heavy into because I once joked about trying to join a fight club but couldn't because nobody wanted to talk about fight clubs. It was a bad joke that he thought I was serious about and now he won't shut the fuck up about fight clubs.

What video game where you playing that working out may have been an activity you can do to increase stats or wtv?

Or do you just mean like playing godzilla or something and "working out" is just destroying buildings?

I have had a lot of fun this weekend. I picked up Battlefront and have played a lot of it with my brothers. Game is great as long as you got someone to play with.

Though, I gotta say, game is fucking unbalanced as hell. Rebels have a major upper hand in almost every game type.

I couldn't name a David Bowie song without the help of my friend www.lycos.com

But to be fair
I'm not a big music listener

I don't like Guy Fieri.

But I hate everyone that talks with food in their mouth. He also has stupid hair so I hate him a little more than someone who only talks with food in their mouth.

Do people talk with food in their mouth in Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a lot of fun this weekend. I picked up Battlefront and have played a lot of it with my brothers. Game is great as long as you got someone to play with.

Though, I gotta say, game is fucking unbalanced as hell. Rebels have a major upper hand in almost every game type.
Howso? Both teams win pretty evenly when I play.

Howso? Both teams win pretty evenly when I play.
After more time in other game types, it's mainly the Walker Assault and Starfighter modes. My main gripe is that the two Ties barely have any stat differences and the A Wing is super OP because of its missile type and extra shield capability.

I don't think I've seen the empire win a walker assault match since the beta.
It happened in one match I was in earlier this week, but that was it. Out of 13 matches so far in that mode, I've only seen Empire take it once. It's like they saw how the beta went and turned in the complete other direction way too hard.

I'm guessing it's probably actually really difficult, but still, I can't understand how it can be this hard to balance the game. Fighter Squadron is pretty much broken, but I don't think they care too much because people still pile into that mode since it's the only one that's super easy to farm XP in.

After more time in other game types, it's mainly the Walker Assault and Starfighter modes. My main gripe is that the two Ties barely have any stat differences and the A Wing is super OP because of its missile type and extra shield capability.
I don't think I've seen the empire win a walker assault match since the beta.
Huh, I've seen both sides win plenty in Walker Assault, yeah they made it way easier, but as long as it's not Endor (1 AT-AT), if you have a semi-compitent team that knows to keep the objectives away from rebels and to shoot at the Airspeeder when it's going for an AT-AT they can still win.

Honestly don't think I've noticed in the flying mode either, both teams tend to be pretty even (based on who is better with the hero ship from what I've noticed, those things dominate).

I don't think we play the same game when it comes to Fighter Squadron. The hero ships I play with tend to do fuck all and make like no points. It's only the regular players that make any real points.

I've seen Hero vehicles get 20-30 kills in a game, I know I've used them and never even died the whole match after I got them before, unless they like hardcore nerfed them this past week, that's kind of weird.

Most I've seen a Hero vehicle get in a game has been 14 kills (mix of AI and player), while I average around 20 per match in a Tie or X Wing. I've gotten up to 33 with an A Wing, though.

Metroid Zero Mission coming to the Wii U VC tomorrow! Finally!
Goddamn finally. I've been kind of itching for a metroid-like game and wasn't sure if it was going to be a Super Metroid replay or finally tackling axiom verge. Looks like it'll be Zero Mission!!

I don't think we play the same game when it comes to Fighter Squadron. The hero ships I play with tend to do fuck all and make like no points. It's only the regular players that make any real points.
I've only played fighter squadron like twice. It was kind of cool at first, but it seems super boring. Also, I'm stilling trying to get a win in hero battle for a trophy, but that mode sucks. I think the territories/king of the hill mode is my favorite. Most of the modes kind of drag on a bit too long. Like CTF really should be 3 or 5 "flags" rather than 10.

Goddamn finally. I've been kind of itching for a metroid-like game and wasn't sure if it was going to be a Super Metroid replay or finally tackling axiom verge. Looks like it'll be Zero Mission!!

I've only played fighter squadron like twice. It was kind of cool at first, but it seems super boring. Also, I'm stilling trying to get a win in hero battle for a trophy, but that mode sucks. I think the territories/king of the hill mode is my favorite. Most of the modes kind of drag on a bit too long. Like CTF really should be 3 or 5 "flags" rather than 10.
You don't like Hero battle stuff? That is my favorite mode besides Fighter Squadron. I play sooo much of both of those. I agree about the CTF modes. They start out as fun, but some matches just drag out way, wayyy too long.

I wanted to play yesterday, but didn't get much of a chance to due to the shitty ass Xbox Live down time. Instead I ended up watching all of the most recent season of South Park. It was time relatively well spent.

bread's done
Back