Great PS4 games under $25? (yes i have gcu)

eric21456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a PS4 for christmas and it's my first sony console, if you have any suggestions to help me build up my library let me know

One of my favorite games this generation is Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, and you can get the GOTY edition for $23.99 with GCU. The story is a pretty simple revenge tale, but the combat and gameplay is amazing.

- Metro Redux (2 great games and their DLC)

- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (think Uncharted but with a girl)

- Dishonored: Definitive Edition (around $20 on sale)

would you take some UV movies as trade instead for it?
You could've PMed the guy instead of threadcrapping.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have to do some shopping around to get them for $25 but they have all been at least that low before:

Bloodborne

The Last of Us Remastered

Infamous Second Son

Until Dawn

Rocket League

Dragon Age Inquisition

Borderlands the Handsome Collection

Wolfenstein the New Order

Rayman Legends

Rocket League is digital only, but that game was perhaps the most fun game to come out in all of 2015. Pretty sure it's only $10. Same deal with Resogun, except that released in 2013.

It might not be $25 and under but if this is your first sony system you really need to consider the Uncharted Collection. Those games were by far my favorite on the PS3.

BB currently has Batman, Mad Max, Mortal Kombat and a few others for $20 or less with GCU. Also if you don't mind digital games, check out the psn trade forum people are always selling cheap codes.

BB currently has Batman, Mad Max, Mortal Kombat and a few others for $20 or less with GCU. Also if you don't mind digital games, check out the psn trade forum people are always selling cheap codes.
Eh. I'd wait for the GOTY editions. Those, too, will hit the $20 price point and often do so much faster because the vanilla editions drive demand for these releases down. MK XL, for example, will almost assuredly be on sale for $20 before the end of the year.

I'd go with Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition, which can now be had for less than $15 new. There's also the definitive edition of DMC. If you're looking for an amazing cinematic experience, I think the Order 1886 is a solid choice. It may not have gotten the best reviews, but critics were basically over-harsh on the game because of its 8-10 hour campaign. At $60, that's an arguably fair criticism (though I don't subscribe to cost vs. gameplay hours - it's the total experience you pay for), but at $20, it's an easy recommendation.

If you love basketball, you can't go wrong with the NBA 2K games. 2K15 can be had for ~$10 now. It's a year old, but regardless a fantastic baller. Frankly, some consider the My Player career mode in 2K15 better than the somewhat forced, over-dramatized Spike Lee production in 2K16.

If you're a slightly older gamer, you may also like the Telltale games.  Wolf Among Us is fantastic.

I missed Back to the Future on the older consoles, and picked that up.  As a fanboy of the BTTF movies, I love the game.  It's far from perfect, but to get to hear Doc, Tannen, and hear that epic song ... it's the BBTF4 that we'll never get from Hollywood. 

Wait, so Wolf Among Us has Doc and Biff and other BTTF characters?
Lol, a quick Google would've gotten you out of this one.

OP, you can also buy PSN Store gift cards for digital games. Sales are sometimes very good, especially for new PS4 owners who haven't bought any older-but-still-great games yet.

PSN Store has Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection on sale for $24.00 (60% off) right now. Highly recommend this one.

Lol, a quick Google would've gotten you out of this one.
LOL... True, but I saw that (and CAG in general) more as a conversation than a challenge. It's like when my buddies are talking about something, and I say "no way" then we just keep talking back and forth about it... no detective skills required.

bread's done
Back