Twilight Princess HD Amiibo edition up again on Best Buy

Been up for at least two days I believe.  Pretty sure this is a good sign that it won't be impossible to find like previous Zelda things.

That being said I still ordered one just to cover myself.

Thanks OP.

I'll wait for the 4K version though. j/k, sorry it's late and I'm tired, don't throw stones at me.

Seem like 1st print pre-order sold out super fast. Nintendo go with 2nd print double or tripple amount. Possible nintendo release wolf link amiibo on single package before new zelda game!

Thanks for this, grabbed for $40 using GCU and a some rewards points. Good price point.

matrix9280, on 16 Jan 2016 - 02:43 AM, said:
How much for one without that amebo crap?
49.99 http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Twilight-Princess-Digital/dp/B01AOFMNZU/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1452947279&sr=1-2&keywords=twilight+princess+hd

The amiibo will unlock a new dungeon in the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/zelda-twilight-princess-hd-has-new-dungeon-unlocke/1100-6433805/

Also, Nintendo said that it will do something in the new Zelda Wii U game.

Was gonna grab the game anyway so got the version with the amiibo. Hopefully it's a one time unlock to get the extra dungeon so I can unload the amiibo to offset some of the cost

Was gonna grab the game anyway so got the version with the amiibo. Hopefully it's a one time unlock to get the extra dungeon so I can unload the amiibo to offset some of the cost
It usually isn't a one time unlock thing in games, and Nintendo made Amiibo cannot be used in the packaging (the one in the box is likely packaged), so you would have to open it decreasing your resale value. Not to mention how long the pre-order has been up and it will be available outside the game means it probably won't be hard to find. If you are looking to save money and don't want the Amiibo, you probably would be better off just getting just the game for $50 and not mess with trying to sell it.

:eek: I hate when people overpronounce the H in HD. :/ sounds like they're saying "hate-ch D." I don't give a piss if this has nothing to do with whatever you're talking about. Eat that, suckaz.

#preordered

Last edited by a moderator:
"hate-ch D."
4oSILhwh.jpg

Is there a way to ensure that best buy doesn't put that pre-order sticker on the box that has the order number and your name on it like they do every other pre-order?  I'm sick of having to blow dry these and peel the stickers off because some incompetent best buy exec thought that this would be a good idea.

Is there a way to ensure that best buy doesn't put that pre-order sticker on the box that has the order number and your name on it like they do every other pre-order? I'm sick of having to blow dry these and peel the stickers off because some incompetent best buy exec thought that this would be a good idea.
Most consumers don't keep a box meant to be tossed in the trash. I'm sure they don't care about the fraction of a percent that care.

Is there a way to ensure that best buy doesn't put that pre-order sticker on the box that has the order number and your name on it like they do every other pre-order? I'm sick of having to blow dry these and peel the stickers off because some incompetent best buy exec thought that this would be a good idea.
ship to home. no sticker will be on the box.*

*box may arrive damaged from UPS.

Only way is to talk to the employees beforehand. They usually don't care.

Aren't best buy stickers ridiculously easy to peel off? None of my boxes with them on it have been ruined.

I already have a pre-order with $4 shipping... but now I could get it shipped to store, or free shipping. Nice.

Edit: I'm dumb. The old order had free shipping already and $4 in taxes. Oh well, now I can pick it up in the morning instead of waiting for the mail (or risking a delayed shipment).

Wait... so the Gamestop bundle with have the amiibo AND soundtrack? When did GS pre-orders go up? I hope they get more...
Hopefully they do... They have their classic abusive bundle with the strategy guide for $100 which also includes the soundtrack.

Pretty lame of them considering that they had the pre-order of the guide for $20 before.

Is it possible to order the bundle and return the guide? How does gamestop handles bundles?

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-with-amiibo-and-collectors-edition-guide/127728

Hopefully they do... They have their classic abusive bundle with the strategy guide for $100 which also includes the soundtrack.

Pretty lame of them considering that they had the pre-order of the guide for $20 before.

Is it possible to order the bundle and return the guide? How does gamestop handles bundles?

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-with-amiibo-and-collectors-edition-guide/127728
I've heard that as long as they show up separately on the order (which they usually do with their pay-full-price bundles), you can return them separately. That's what I was planning to do with the Majora's Mask 3D LE and Guide bundle, but I ended up liking the guide so much I kept it.

I've never played this Zelda, is it any good?
I actually don't remember it too well, which is why I'm looking forward to the remake, but I did enjoy it. I do remember there was a lot of blowback about how "realism is brown" at the time, which in retrospect it didn't really deserve - it wasn't as bright as other Zelda games, but the atmosphere and mood were great (and it wasn't all brown). I also remember finding the waggle controls annoying, so I'm looking forward to that not being an issue (obviously it wasn't on the gamecube version but that's not the one I played).

Also looking forward to the map actually (roughly) matching Ocarina of Time and Link being left-handed.

I've never played this Zelda, is it any good?
Yes. It's got the best dungeons of any Zelda IMO and epic boss battles. My main complaint is Hyrule is pretty barren and there are way too many rupee chests and you are constantly not able to take them because your wallet is full. Also, you can't talk to too many villagers and that's lame too. I really hope the Wii U version keeps motion controls. The aiming and fishing in this game are not the same without a Wiimote and nunchuk.

Yes. It's got the best dungeons of any Zelda IMO and epic boss battles. My main complaint is Hyrule is pretty barren and there are way too many rupee chests and you are constantly not able to take them because your wallet is full. Also, you can't talk to too many villagers and that's lame too. I really hope the Wii U version keeps motion controls. The aiming and fishing in this game are not the same without a Wiimote and nunchuk.
You want wrong handed link?!

How about motion control and pad too? Anyone know if they also going to make for 3ds?

How about motion control and pad too? Anyone know if they also going to make for 3ds?
If you look up the official Amiibo video, they show the player aiming with the bow, and the motion is jerky enough that I think it was probably motion. I don't know if there's an official word, but that's what I think (as long as we don't have to waggle to attack, I'm happy).

I have zero interest in TP HD - loved the game on my Gamecube but have really no desire to play this one again, especially given how limited my gaming time is now.  

I do want to say that I love those people who suggest the next Zelda is not coming to Wii U.  No way is that true.  Nintendo probably said it was headed to the Wii U 4-6 times in their last Nintendo Direct, not to mention they said the TP amiibo also would do *something* in the Wii U title.  If Nintendo didn't release Zelda Wii U on the system, it would be the equivalent of slapping their core fans across the face.  

In other words, Zelda Wii U is happening.  Now, will it be this year?  That one is a harder question.  I could see Nintendo releasing a port for the NX handheld in conjunction with the Wii U version, as rumors seem to be circulating that the NX might be released in handheld and console forms.

I think a lot of people are more speculating that it will be another TP where it either launches simultaneously or shows up at launch on the NX depending on how long until Zelda actually happens.

Has anyone's shipped? I'm confused, mine says it will get here 3/4, but the package originated in my state, but the most recent scan shows it has traveled to another state, is that common do they save money by having it hop around the country?

Has anyone's shipped? I'm confused, mine says it will get here 3/4, but the package originated in my state, but the most recent scan shows it has traveled to another state, is that common do they save money by having it hop around the country?
My preorder from best buy shipped yesterday

bread's done
Back