20% psn discount code not limited to 1 time use

wiiups4

CAGiversary!
This could be due to the recent system update, but for whatever the reason is, the 20% off code that comes with the system (that some of you paid for) is allowing me to use it, though I used one already during the holiday sale. Just a heads up to those who have extras, or who plan to get extras, or who wants another one

* I'm not saying you can use the same one over again, reading the title may suggest that. But I'm saying you can use another, as many of you said weeks and months ago that it would not let you use another after using one

My code for free Choco Tacos with each purchase is also working even though I've used it.

And I will share it with all of you! To find the code, look under your seat!!!!!

Whats the point of making a thread with out posting a code?
Do you not read? What's the point of commenting without reading? The same code can not be used more than once, but unlike it was before the last update, you can now use a different 20% off code. Before your account was limited to one 20% off code.

Its a simple heads up and informative post, just like if someone psted about Amazon no rush shipping being used on digital psn xbl purchases. Okay I'm finished. Hope you could read this time

Last edited by a moderator:
I would change the topic to end the confusion. It does make it seem like you can use the same code more than once the way it is worded.

bread's done
Back