errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the ONLY reason i got it was because it was in a lot with an xbox i won at a storage auction..i think taking that with the rest of the dvds and the xbox was worth the hassle. if i had the means id record it being on fire and me taking a piss on everything around it but the dvd and put it on the net to show what i think of it, but i dont have those means, plus someone might actually want it and i might actually get something i want for it..you never know these days.

[quote name='nneace']you have crossroads no dvd?? ouch!! how much cash would u want for mario sunshine or halo? let me know[/quote]

Ill assume thats a rpg for ps1? if so ill have to run it by my gf, shes the one that wants them.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I'd be willing to do SDBA and Batman Vengeance for Tactics Ogre.

Also, check my tradelist.[/quote]

Original post pretty much says it all. If you dont the specific ones i listed, offer something.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']What would you want for Tekken Tag?[/quote]

I listed pretty much what i was looking for in original post, if you didnt have the specific titles i wanted, then its pretty much left up to you on what to offer.

[quote name='karmapolice620']your supposed to tell me what you want now...[/quote]

Does that make it easier for you to read or do i need to make it even easier? I guess using dvd, gba, gc, xbx, snes, ps2 was too hard to go by.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']categorize the stuff man[/quote]

hrm i dont got much, ill give you defjam vendetta ps2 for nfl street ps2 hehe cant wait for madden but might get espn 2005 not sure yet

Thanks but ive got def jam for gc.

[quote name='caligula']hrm i dont got much, ill give you defjam vendetta ps2 for nfl street ps2 hehe cant wait for madden but might get espn 2005 not sure yet[/quote]

bread's done
Back