Devil May Cry DE (Xbox one) $6.99 clearance @BB

theghost4413

CAGiversary!
Just left Best Buy with a copy of Devil May Cry DE for the Xbox One for $6.99 brand new. It rang in as clearance and after GC Unlocked it came to a total of $5.59

Also note Sleeping Dogs DE came up at $11.99 new as well and $9.59 after GC.

Not sure about PS4 versions as they didn't have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can find DMC PS4 version by me but shows up @ $19.99 ($15.99) per the website.  No X1 SKU or version shows up on BBY.com, just pre-owned.

Only old SKU I could find is: 3327063

[attachment=19688:20160117_174551~2.jpg]

There is the info for both all! Enjoy, and hope you all find one. My sleeping dogs actually came with the slipcover too.

PS4 version new was gone from the website for some time last year when it dropped to 19.99, but the Xbox one version was readily available online. Around the holidays they got the ps4 version back in stock online so bought it then. Good luck finding either version at this point. Best buy is clearing out some of their 19.99 or less titles.

I wanted to make a thread about this last week, but I wasn't sure (lol). Anyway, I bought one on last Sunday for that price. Local Best Buy have about three copies left but they were left on the pre owned section.

I believe this is ymmv. DMC for Xb1 had a clearance of $7 instead of $13. DMC for PS4 and sleeping dogs for XB1 was not on clearance.

Might have to check my local BB. That receipt is a little confusing though. Looks like it says DMC was $13.00 on clearance and some other sort of adjustments. But the price itself seems to be that ($13).

Might have to check my local BB. That receipt is a little confusing though. Looks like it says DMC was $13.00 on clearance and some other sort of adjustments. But the price itself seems to be that ($13).
No, the $13 was the clearance discount.

Then right below is the GCU discount.

Going to have to check my local store tomorrow, doesn't even show online anymore...but for that price :pray:

Supposedly these new "Definitive" versions run at 60fps and are a bit more detailed and polished.
Sleepy Dogs does not run at 60 fps. Which is weird because low end PCs can do it nowadays. Makes no sense.

DMC does run at 60 fps and is way more fun as a result. All of the tweaks they made to the game were great.

I noticed a few other titles that have been on clearance on the website or steadily price dropping over the last few months are now removed from the website. I see sleeping dogs, infamous, dmc, blazblue, alien ioslation, and a few other titles for PS4 at least are removed. Sounds like typical Best Buy making space on their now limited shelf space in the gaming section.

Yea I had to go to Walmart to get final fantasy x HD for ps4. While there though found a MGS legacy collection with art book for PS3 so made it worth the trip.

I have Sleeping Dogs on the 360 from GWG and I really enjoyed it, is it worth it to buy the definitive edition for the DLC since I haven't played it?

Says DMC isn't within 250 miles but going to check anyway, knowing if there's only one or two left they may not be included in the online check. Need to go there anyway.

It's a bad port in that it should've ran at 60 fps on current gen consoles but it still runs quite a bit better on PS4 and Xbox One than it did on Xbox 360 and PS3 iirc.

Plus I'm pretty sure all the DLC on Xbox 360 would cost more than whatever the price is on clearance for Xbox One at Best Buy so seems like a no brainer if you want to play it.

Closest DMC according to the stock checker at Best Buy is 45 min away :(
Mine said it was not in stock but it was (at least one copy in a bin), but it was $14.99. I still have my 360 version so just couldn't pull the trigger at that price.

Got DMC from Amazon a few weeks ago for $13.xx I believe. State of Decay is a really fun game for $12. Beat it on 360 and bought it at launch for xb1. It's the closest thing to what a Walking Dead game should have been.

Mine said it was not in stock but it was (at least one copy in a bin), but it was $14.99. I still have my 360 version so just couldn't pull the trigger at that price.
I went in and had them do the store check thingy. Only 2 stores in the district showed it and they only had 2 each. I could go on a wild goose chase, but it would kind of defeat the purpose of getting a deal.

Went looking and found nothing but they did have a lone XB1 copy of Resident Evil Origins Collections on the shelf had my hopes up but got denied at the register

332qqkh.jpg

bread's done
Back