Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition $39.99 - GameStop

Divinity Original Sin is currently on sale for $40 at GS.

PM this at Amazon or BB with 20% off means $32 Divinity.

I've seen some people looking out for this game, just a little heads up to those who are.
Well

1) 20% off at Amazon only applies to pre-orders and 2 weeks after a game releases.

2) You can't PM and use GCU at Best Buy.

This game is fantastic. Not the best price it has been and it is sure to drop further but if anyone has been wanting it and trying to hold out, you can't go wrong with it at this price. I myself got a AWD copy for $29 a while back and have had a blast with what I have played so far. There is just so much stuff to do in it, so much freedom.

had to pick it up for xbox one because best buy didnt have it for ps4 anymore.. :( but anyways got it as part of the b2g1 in dec

I wonder if this got a low print run or something on PS4. It's already showing a "clearance" price on Best Buy ($53.99), and it's never been in-store within 250 miles of my location. But GameStop has it, so I guess this is as good a time as any to get it.

I wonder if this got a low print run or something on PS4. It's already showing a "clearance" price on Best Buy ($53.99), and it's never been in-store within 250 miles of my location. But GameStop has it, so I guess this is as good a time as any to get it.
If I remember correctly, Gamestop was also the only place that had a Black Friday deal on it for $40. This and Wasteland 2 were never going to be that popular on console. I bought both day one to show support (and also in hopes that Pillars of Eternity and the upcoming Torment: Tides of Numenera would get ports).

I got this game when it was in beta. 

Great game if you love games like Dragon Age: Origins (not the crap sequels). 

Lot of strategy. Game does not hold your hand. I had to do some research to get up to speed and figure some things out. 

Playing this on the couch sounds so appealing, but I'm going to wait for price drop.

I'm at about $25. Is it worth $40? $60? IMO, yes it is. 

Picked this up around Christmas when it was $40 as well since my friend and I were looking for a good co-op game, and I ended up loving this game a lot more than I expected to. Normally I can't stand turn-based combat with the exception of basically Pokemon, but the combat in Divinity is a blast, and it has arguably one of the best implementations of online and couch co-op I've encountered in a game for years. It takes a lot of commitment though- many of the mechanics are complicated and will take a fair amount of research to fully understand unless you are very familiar with this kind of RPG. Definitely worth the $40 I paid for it back then, and if I had known how much I'd enjoy it I would have gladly paid $60 at launch.

bread's done
Back