WalMart clearance - Halo 5 controllers, Kirby, Dead Rising and more (YMMV of course)

srocky26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Found these at my local store. Picked up the three controllers and Kirby.

:XB1: Dead Rising 3 - $19
:XB1: Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition - $30
:360: Duck Dynasty $7
:360: The Jackbox Party Pack - $7
:360: Arkham Asylum GOTY - $7
:360: Adventure Time Finn & Jake Investigations - $19
:ps3: DJ Hero - $25
:ps3: DJ Hero 2 - $19
:ps3: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - $13
:wiiu: Just Dance Disney Party 2 - $19
:wiiu: Adventure Time Finn & Jake Investigations - $19
:wiiu: Wii Fit U w/ Meter - $11
:wiiu: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - $19

:XB1: Halo 5 Master Chief Controller - $40
:XB1: Halo 5 Spartan Locke Controller - $42
:360: R2D2 Star Wars Controller - $22

"Pics or it didn't happen."

[attachment=19766:image1 (2).JPG]
[attachment=19767:image1.JPG]

Found these at my local store. Picked up the three controllers and Kirby.

:xb1: Dead Rising 3 - $19
:xb1: Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition - $30
:360: Duck Dynasty $7
:360: The Jackbox Party Pack - $7
:360: Arkham Asylum GOTY - $7
:360: Adventure Time Finn & Jake Investigations - $19
:ps3: DJ Hero - $25
:ps3: DJ Hero 2 - $19
:ps3: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - $13
:wiiu: Just Dance Disney Party 2 - $19
:wiiu: Adventure Time Finn & Jake Investigations - $19
:wiiu: Wii Fit U w/ Meter - $11
:wiiu: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - $19

:xb1: Halo 5 Master Chief Controller - $40
:xb1: Halo 5 Spartan Locke Controller - $42
:360: R2D2 Star Wars Controller - $22

"Pics or it didn't happen."

attachicon.gif
image1 (2).JPG
attachicon.gif
image1.JPG
DJ Hero $25? lol

This makes me sad. My Walmart still has PS2 memory cards on "sale" for like $22. They don't clearance video game stuff ever. They had that Final Fantasy HDD PS2 bundle-ma-jig for the longest time too. I think it finally sold sometime in the past few months because I haven't seen it recently. 

There was a vendor the other day at my Walmart going through the glass prison picking out the old titles (also reorganizing since employees weren't doing their job putting games back in the right spot). Probably was sorting what needed to go (clearance or sent out). Makes sense when there is just too much crammed and not being sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best deal is Personal Trainer: Walking (DS) being marked down from $50 to $25 at the Erwin, NC store. I never thought I'd see it drop below MSRP.

This makes me sad. My Walmart still has PS2 memory cards on "sale" for like $22. They don't clearance video game stuff ever. They had that Final Fantasy HDD PS2 bundle-ma-jig for the longest time too. I think it finally sold sometime in the past few months because I haven't seen it recently.
I think I'll the discover the ultimate secrets of the universe before I figure out Wal-Mart's clearance logic

The stores near me just put a red sticker with the regular price (usually way overpriced to begin with) & throw it in a "clearance" section. Then they sit in that clearance section for atleast a year with about 2 inches of dust forming on top of them & never get marked down. lol I have yet to find any good clearance deals there.

I didn't buy it but my local Walmart in Howell MI had a $5 used bin out. I was shocked it had two X1 games. Fantasia and Zoo Tycoon were both only $5. This was about 4-5 days ago and the bin was half empty if they still have them I'll take pics next time.

I didn't buy it but my local Walmart in Howell MI had a $5 used bin out. I was shocked it had two X1 games. Fantasia and Zoo Tycoon were both only $5. This was about 4-5 days ago and the bin was half empty if they still have them I'll take pics next time.
Some stores have been getting those in.

Do the controllers have to be marked? Or have people been able to get them at these prices in store?
This is a local YMMV one store markdown most likely.

Not like $45 Kinects and $38 PlayStation Gold Stereo headsets which are mostly nationwide.

I have a walmart near me with the lower price BUT no stock. Can i buy at another walmart and do a return/rebuy at the walmart with the reduced price?

EDIT: Googled a little and it seems the return/rebuy would be extremely YMMV so not worth the time to try it for me.

Check brickseek for a master chief controller, nothing came up. Went to Walmart anyways and they had one, but at regular price. : (

All of our WalMart's will go broke before they clearance game stuff. One still has ACIII CE with Statue for like $120 or $150 that I see when I go in there. Other ones have old stuff for full retail, too. I do ask them to ring it up, but shake my head in disgust when it's still full price when others found awesome clearances on that stuff years ago. I hate YMMV deals, because my mileage doesn't vary. It's definitely not on sale at any store (not just WM) in my city (unless there are just enough for the employees and we never got to see the stuff).

The one in Hartland is going out of business and everything in the store is half off. Didn't see anything for myself tonight, but they had a handful of games and I found a 320gb xbox 360 hard drive in the toy section. Was still there as of 8p

Went to check out my Wal-Mart....oh man the sales

Full price controllers
40 dollars clearance duck dynasty
30 dollar little league world series
40 dollar clearance just dance 2014 Xbox 360
Even the amazing 40 ds some style dressing game all marked clearance

Yes folks I made out like a bandit...I can't even remember the 50 dollar clearance

So tc....you can keep your so called sales....I just bought 40 games and saved a cool 10 dollars

P.s.

Yes I hate you people with your good Wal-Mart's

bread's done
Back