Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - Pre-Owned $29.99 (or $26.99 w/ PUR) GameStop

Are you sure it's on sale and not a permanent drop?
If its anything like 3D world, I don't think it matters if its permanent or not. I would try to get it asap or it will sell out. I waited a week for 3d world and I got lucky to find a copy within 10 miles of my house. The next day it was gone for up to 100 mile radius. Hope that helps :)

If its anything like 3D world, I don't think it matters if its permanent or not. I would try to get it asap or it will sell out. I waited a week for 3d world and I got lucky to find a copy within 10 miles of my house. The next day it was gone for up to 100 mile radius. Hope that helps :)
Wow, I still see a few copies around me for 3D world. It's not widespread, but I wouldn't call it rare either. Unfortunately the one copy I found at my closest GS didn't work in my Wii U so I had to return it and the next copy is about 10 miles away.

Last edited by a moderator:
The inventory for all my gamestops near me is bad online. Many stores say they have used games and they don't. Sometimes they don't update it until I try putting games on hold and they can't fulfill it.

I only have that problem with nintendo games. Luckily I got 3d world in perfect condition

If you like DK Country games, at that price, you're crazy to not get it if you don't already have it (I know a lot of people used their CN points to get it for free digitally)

It's a challenging  and fun platformer.  It was released 2 years ago and has received very little attention.   I'm sure it is close to being out of print.

Might jump in on this, have been eeying it for some time but the price wasn't really good.

This is a much better price, and hopefully CAG and SAVER stack for a much better price.

Thanks for the response Gents, must've glazed over that in the OP.

Edit: Just got it working, so odd that it just happened to work this time

Picked it up today. Would rather pay a little more and know I am getting one with a case, instructions, and a nice disc than buy online with cag16/saver. With my luck it would arrive disc only and resurfaced then no store around me would have stock to exchange it.

Picked it up today. Would rather pay a little more and know I am getting one with a case, instructions, and a nice disc than buy online with cag16/saver. With my luck it would arrive disc only and resurfaced then no store around me would have stock to exchange it.
my same concerns, I bought one online and one in store. I'll be returning the one I dislike with the store receipt

is this better then dk returns on the wii? Have play since the good old snes days.

Anyone know which game is about a guy(looks like mario, but not) with a paint gun and have to shoot up hitting Donkey Kong off the rope? There is other levels. If anyone knows, what is the title and did they ever release/port to another console?

is this better then dk returns on the wii? Have play since the good old snes days.

Anyone know which game is about a guy(looks like mario, but not) with a paint gun and have to shoot up hitting Donkey Kong off the rope? There is other levels. If anyone knows, what is the title and did they ever release/port to another console?
You might be talking about Donkey Kong 3 for the NES. It was one of my favorite games during my childhood. Hope this helps?

http://youtu.be/sWdtYW5U9DI

musicman is right, it is indeed Donkey Kong 3. It's available on both 3DS and Wii U.

Got the last one in my area today! The guy at the store said someone just traded it in yesterday, so thanks for the heads up op!

Mine just arrived, it's ugly. It's scraped on the top and the picture on the disc is peeling. Luckily I picked one up near me just in case the one I ordered online was bad. I'll be returning the bad one with a store receipt

bread's done
Back