Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition $11.97 XB360

I need this on the PS3. Not worthwhile getting this if I can't make much profit off selling the game and keeping the delectables. 

I need this on the PS3. Not worthwhile getting this if I can't make much profit off selling the game and keeping the delectables.
Why not get the standard ps3 copy? It should be cheap now. Both ps3 and xbox 360 is not worth much to profit, but good if u want the extras.

Why not get the standard ps3 copy? It should be cheap now. Both ps3 and xbox 360 is not worth much to profit, but good if u want the extras.
Yeah it is cheaper on amazon as standard edition. I usually wait until I see a good bundle since I like buying in 2s or 3s. I'm tempted on the limited edition here since I collect art books. I know its a long shot to wait for the PS3 LE to drop but I'll wait. The standard PS3 on Amazon has been sitting at $10-11 for months so I'm not in a hurry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is cheaper on amazon as standard edition. I usually wait until I see a good bundle since I like buying in 2s or 3s. I'm tempted on the limited edition here since I collect art books. I know its a long shot to wait for the PS3 LE to drop but I'll wait. The standard PS3 on Amazon has been sitting at $10-11 for months so I'm not in a hurry.
I think five below had it for $5, walmart used $4.88. You do know both xbox and ps3 is the same besides the front paper cover 9which you can take off) and the standard copy of game.

Thanks OP! None were available locally so I ordered two copies and Condemned Bloodshot for free shipping. Will return second copy and Condemned. Hopefully it's actually brand new and not gutted.

I think five below had it for $5, walmart used $4.88. You do know both xbox and ps3 is the same besides the front paper cover 9which you can take off) and the standard copy of game.
xD I got my standard copy at TrU during their crazy 90% off video games Clearance Blast, got my new standard ps3 for $3 :whee: if ur TrU is totally disorganized, this game is probably .01 now or whatever if it was hidden behind other stuff lol

Thanks OP, had to buy watches though to get free shipping... 

Star Wars Boba Fett Teal Watch - Collectibles
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$9.97

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Halo Master Chief Bullet Band - Collectibles
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$12.97

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Zone of the Enders HD Collecti - Xbox 360
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$11.97

clear.gif

N/A

funny, i buy games to play, not to "make a profit".

Good deal op, bought it at launch and beat zoe 2 many times.

It's listed as new, so shouldn't be "new-sed" and come without the artbook. Or a shrinkwrap for that matter, though who the fuck am I kidding, this is GS we're talking about.
lol. Dont get me started with new. Saw a lady with a child shopping and the child wanted a nba 2k16 game. The employee puts a sticker on it and explains that once open, cannot return. I think the lady was thinking about it talking to the kid.

It's listed as new, so shouldn't be "new-sed" and come without the artbook. Or a shrinkwrap for that matter, though who the fuck am I kidding, this is GS we're talking about.
Yeah, I was mostly expecting to get a "new-sed" copy which I would have been OK with in this case even though it's bs. Hopefully everyone else has better luck!

lol. Dont get me started with new. Saw a lady with a child shopping and the child wanted a nba 2k16 game. The employee puts a sticker on it and explains that once open, cannot return. I think the lady was thinking about it talking to the kid.
Good ol' gutted games, that sticker makes all of the difference. :whistle2:$

Yeah, I was mostly expecting to get a "new-sed" copy which I would have been OK with in this case even though it's bs. Hopefully everyone else has better luck!
GS new online isn't the same as GS new in-store. In store, gutted copies are normal. Online, they shouldn't be expected in any way, if ordered new. .

GS new online isn't the same as GS new in-store. In store, gutted copies are normal. Online, they shouldn't be expected in any way, if ordered new. .
I tend to receive some stuff that looks like it was sent back from a store before being sold online. I don't really order from GS online all too much but it's been happening to me at least since when they still carried new PS2 games as I can recall returning a "new" Wild Arms 4 back in 2010. It was pretty beat up and I got questioned by the clerk if I'd played it or not.

Mines wasn't sealed. the game itself didn't have the original case, only the shitty little yellow envelopes they put used games in, but luckily the artbook and soundtrack were both included.

Mines wasn't sealed. the game itself didn't have the original case, only the shitty little yellow envelopes they put used games in, but luckily the artbook and soundtrack were both included.
i hate when gamestop opens the games , that for me isn't considered new, the one i bought was opened and the game box was on the 360 shelf, everything still was there including the big box , but i hate when they do this kind of practice .

Both mine were sealed, but it looks like they came from different places-- one was sent in a box, one in a padded envelope. You can guess which arrived in better shape.

I'm definitely happy for 12 bucks. Thanks OP!

I take it back, I didn't realize the game came in plastic wrap. Mine did not come in a plastic wrap but had a circle sticker covering the top and bottom flap, so it's technically still sealed.

One of mine came sealed, the other came gutted with price stickers on the outside and inside case. At least the gutted copy was complete. Both copies had shelf wear and dents to the boxes.

For $12, I'm not going to complain too much. I'm happy to have this in my collection again. I had a copy a few years back but sold it to a friend who really loved the art book.

Still, I don't know of any other professional website that would sell a display copy as "brand new" with a straight face. That's the GameStop difference.™

bread's done
Back