[PC/PS4/XB1] The Division Free Beta Codes!

If this doesn't work you could always just pre-order from Amazon and cancel once they send you the code. Only took a couple of minutes to receive mine. 

According to other forums, the beta sign up servers are down.  Just wait and re-try your codes later.  Probably inundated from too much capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried on my phone & not working 😕 Hoping to be able to get a Xbox one key for a friend so we can play together. I'll keep trying though, thanks for sharing

I had no luck earlier this morning. Site kept crashing. I was just able to enter my code and select my platform. When I tried the copy and paste method the code didn't work. I had to enter it manually. Then I got this message. Before the beta starts, we will send you an access key via the email address associated with your Uplay account.

Can't even get a key.

"Sorry, this page does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."

EDIT: Finally worked, and even got to redeem it. Said it will email me the code for the beta before it starts, but it's the 28th, I chose X1, so I think that's impossible since it already started.

Thanks, OP!!

Had to jump through a couple hoops....link to uplay...remember password for uplay....enter beta code..Wait for xbox code..enter xbox code......but it worked.  Thanks OP

Got it to work for me when I tried again. Although I did notice that Foxy's link was for GB and not US. Hope that doesn't affect anything.

If this doesn't work you could always just pre-order from Amazon and cancel once they send you the code. Only took a couple of minutes to receive mine.
It only gives 1 Beta code per amazon account now used to be able to get 1 per platform and you could cancel and reorder and get more beta codes to give to friends.

This is over, right? Going to the giveaways page on the Nvidia site returns no current giveaways. Fortunately I got one, but I've got coworkers asking me how to get one.

I got an email maybe last week with a beta key, so I didn't do anything with it, figure I'll wait till it starts. Last night go to download the game and the key is invalid. Says there are a limited number of keys. How you send me a key and it doesn't work!

I pre-ordered on Amazon and signed up at the website at freaking 8am this morning and I STILL haven't gotten a code yet. I'll be cancelling this pre-order for sure. A third of the beta is bascially over at this point. Ubisoft is the worst.

bread's done
Back