Duck Dynasty Ps4 $6.99 Xbone $7.99 @BB.com

I brought this game to flip to Gamestop and the employees at both stores were giving me shit about it.

I felt more awkward than when I buy some of my JRPG waifu games.

This rang up 9.99 in store yesterday. Had to ask for PM

Yep me too yesterday for :xb1: version. He kind of didn't want to give me the 20% off $7.99 after pm. Told him nevermind and I'll just order it real quick for store pick up and he went ahead and did it.

I still have my :ps4: copy and was only buying it because I needed a filler for trade 4 get extra $20 at GS.

I do need to play this game already lol, been on my shelf for a long ass time, think like over a year now.

Last edited by a moderator:
woZL9TO.gif

Thanks OP. I actually bought it. I've wanted to witness this pile of sh!t since I watched the cgrundertow review. And I'm an achievement whore. I hate myself though. For many reasons, but mainly because I remember that one old bearded fuck endorsed Ted Cruz.

I brought this game to flip to Gamestop and the employees at both stores were giving me shit about it.

I'm glad it was available for shipping. No way in hell I would do instore pickup for this game.

Yep me too yesterday for :xb1: version. He kind of didn't want to give me the 20% off $7.99 after pm. Told him nevermind and I'll just order it real quick for store pick up and he went ahead and did it.

I still have my :ps4: copy and was only buying it because I needed a filler for trade 4 get extra $20 at GS.

I do need to play this game already lol, been on my shelf for a long ass time, think like over a year now.
the fuck are you doing

Odd, nearest location with it in stock is Johnstown; the one place around here that I would have expected it to be sold out at MSRP.

Really? What did they say? What the hell do the employees care if you're playing the market?

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this game when I had my wisdom teeth taken out, wasn't as awful as many people say. This is a decentish price, especially if you can flip to Hastings for a few bucks

There are very few games I'd pass up at that price point.  This is one of them.  fuck Duck Dynasty.

Thanks nonetheless, OP.

If anyone is planning on playing this game here's a little advice. Hold the brake and accelerator while doing the boat races. It gives you way better control. Also, when I streamed this game on Twitch it was the most active stream with the most viewers I've ever had. Everyone was ragging on the game and some pretty funny conversations were going on.

bread's done
Back