Bioshock Infinite - Complete Edition - $16.99 (PS3 / 360) Amazon FSS

dchrisd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Bioshock-Infinite-Complete-Xbox-360/dp/B00NY7H0T0/

Info in title.  I know its an older game, but I've been watching it for awhile and this is the lowest its been in months.  I've also been checking Gamestop / Best Buy, but its been hard to find as my local stores never have it in stock.  Keep in mind that this is the complete edition, with, I think, all the DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
would like to point out that the DLC is nice to have, but not generally amazing.

CitC was an arena dlc based on waves of enemies, so eh

Episode 1 felt short

Episode 2 had a weird ending.

I mean, I played them to completion, but if you're expecting Bioshock 1, you're not getting it.

Otherwise it's an alright game.

If anyone's still on the fence (after at least almost two years???).

Also, thanks for sharing, OP.

There's actually not anything weird about the ending of Burial at Sea: Episode 2. If you've played Bioshock you should like it. Bioshock is my favorite game of all time and I loved the ending. Episode 1 was really good as well. Clash in the Clouds was alright, pretty much just a horde mode. Bioshock Infinite itself is an incredible game. Not quite the masterpiece that the first Bioshock was, but still way better than 95% of the games out there. Highly recommend it.

Iono about you, but I totally understood what happened in Burial at Sea Episode 2. It definitely makes sense if you played Bioshock and actually paid attention to what happened.

Nothing wrong with being on the fence after 2 years. A majority of the forum is dedicated to buying games at their relative lowest because the games are old.
If you bought Infinite and were expecting the original, then you were doing it wrong.  ;) Same game developer, yes. Same game, no.

I thought Episode 2 was understandable and flowed with the original. Great game and one of my favorites, along with the original Bioshock. I'm just sad about Irrational Games' defunctness.

But, if you want the original Bioshock, the Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition does include that. 

Lowest for the Complete Edition was $10 on Amazon around last Black Friday. I got the regular game as a PS Plus freebie and the CE was the cheapest way to get all the DLC.

The PSN saves from when I played the PS Plus freebie worked with the disc version for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's actually not anything weird about the ending of Burial at Sea: Episode 2. If you've played Bioshock you should like it. Bioshock is my favorite game of all time and I loved the ending. Episode 1 was really good as well. Clash in the Clouds was alright, pretty much just a horde mode. Bioshock Infinite itself is an incredible game. Not quite the masterpiece that the first Bioshock was, but still way better than 95% of the games out there. Highly recommend it.
I did play it, that's the thing. It just seemed a little of a forced ending. Like "hey this all ties together we totally planned this all along!"

Personally preferred Episode 1 over the MGS change in Episode 2. Sure, it was interesting, but that was it. BS:I is fun, but it's definitely a short game.

Iono about you, but I totally understood what happened in Burial at Sea Episode 2. It definitely makes sense if you played Bioshock and actually paid attention to what happened.
Yeah, I'm not saying I didn't get it. I just found it a little forced.

Nothing wrong with being on the fence after 2 years. A majority of the forum is dedicated to buying games at their relative lowest because the games are old.

If you bought Infinite and were expecting the original, then you were doing it wrong. ;) Same game developer, yes. Same game, no.

I thought Episode 2 was understandable and flowed with the original. Great game and one of my favorites, along with the original Bioshock. I'm just sad about Irrational Games' defunctness.

But, if you want the original Bioshock, the Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition does include that.

Lowest for the Complete Edition was $10 on Amazon around last Black Friday. I got the regular game as a PS Plus freebie and the CE was the cheapest way to get all the DLC.

The PSN saves from when I played the PS Plus freebie worked with the disc version for me.
True, I suppose. Not many people wait two years, tho.

Not saying I was expecting BS1 back when I played it, just telling others not to expect it, lol.

You frequent the AWD thread. You've seen people buying old Sega, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony systems and games. Waiting 2 years or more is not out of the norm here.

One game I wish they would make a next gen version.

The PC version looks amazing.

I would jump on the Xbox version if it was backwards compatible.

bread's done
Back