Free Gears of War(any GOW codes)

I read that gears 2 is going to be free for the Xbox live member the second part of February so both of you guys will eventually get it

Which ones do you still have available? I'd like Gears of War 2, but if you're out of those I'd like 3 or Judgement

Gears 3 please if you have one left. :) I have Gears 1, I'm getting Gears 2 via Games With Gold but I do not have 3. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still have some I'll take gears 1 or 2 or judgement.

I already have gears 3 so.

Thank you in any case. :)

If any are left I wouldnt mind gow 3 or judgement. Either will do as to fill in my gow collection. thanks :)

Would love a Gears 2 if you have any left. My XBL runs out just before they make it free on the second half of this month.

I already own all 4 Gears games for Xbox 360, yet I was given these codes for buying and playing Gears of War collection for XB1.  I cannot use them, so enjoy: (I don't remember which code is for which game, but I do believe that they're in order from top to bottom, 1 to Judgement)

Gears of War Codes Xbox 360 
 JJCHC-TJJJR-QDHKR-H4CHV-QRT3Z 
MXTCC-FGJ4D-93YXP-M24QW-MG9WZ 
G6JC6-RDTTJ-JVC6C-XJTW6-FR3DZ 
JWV6K-3P426-KHFGR-QPCYW-X7HFZ

I already own all 4 Gears games for Xbox 360, yet I was given these codes for buying and playing Gears of War collection for XB1. I cannot use them, so enjoy: (I don't remember which code is for which game, but I do believe that they're in order from top to bottom, 1 to Judgement)

Gears of War Codes Xbox 360
JJCHC-TJJJR-QDHKR-H4CHV-QRT3Z
MXTCC-FGJ4D-93YXP-M24QW-MG9WZ
G6JC6-RDTTJ-JVC6C-XJTW6-FR3DZ
JWV6K-3P426-KHFGR-QPCYW-X7HFZ

Many Thanks, WARYNDO :)

I used JWV6K-3P426-KHFGR-QPCYW-X7HFZ

and got Judgement :)
All the other 3 were lurked. was really hoping GOW2 was still available.

bread's done
Back