H: 50/20 PSN, Xbox Credit W: 44/17 Paypal

bgame2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
Hi guys.  I'm trying to offset some of my vacation costs from credit sales.

I have gametop and best buy credit so I can purcahse PSN or Xbox currency cards and sell them.  Would prefer to do larger denominations such as 50.

By way of example, 50 PSN credit for 44 paypal.

Check my feedback, I'm reliable.   :)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I followed up my insanely busy end of the week with a terrible cold.  I responded to some pm's yesterday.  I'll try to get back to everyone else today.

Thanks!

Just letting people know that I still credit to purchase codes for people.  Thanks to the CAGS (Blank Earth and Gogowendigo) who already purchased!

Guys, I'm back.  

For those that I didn't get back to, I was selling credit to help pay for my disney vacation next month.  Some guy on ebay scammed me out of my deposit resulting in me spending all of last week stressing and generally being P*ssed Off.  In short, the guy convinced me (and I'm not gullible) that he sells outside of ebay as well.  I got everything in writing and then gave him a deposit of several hundred dollars towards a DVC rental.  The guy then sold the original listing to someone else 8 days after accepting my deposit.  In the interim all the rates went up and the openings disappeared because the dates we were staying got closer.  Making it worse, this guy has also refused to return the deposit.  All of that being said, I did end up catching up with Qdizzle and Steamboat (thanks for your business).  

I have roughly another $200 in credit that I want to burn through and I should be by the computer at work most of the day.

*As for the jerk that took my money, I'll keep everyone updated.  

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back