Avengers Academy

Renegade Moose

CAGiversary!
Anybody trying out this game?  I started last night when it came out.  Seems to be kind of fun so far.  I know TinyCo have said there will be features to add friends (or there already are?) so I was hoping to find fellow CAGs who are giving the game a shot.

Launch Trailer

Play Store

I already have my share of mobile game obsessions haha, Marvel licensing already accounted for.

Honestly I am not even pulled in anyway from the trailer or images on the storefront, looks very much for a younger audience.

I kind of feel from my short time with it that it is intended to draw in all ages. I didn't think I would be interested since I get enough prompts from Tapped Out, but it is a lot of fun so far. They even have fun animated cut scenes and have said they plan to add content weekly.

I can definitely see where you are coming from. One can only play so many timed games on the go.

So I didn't know this thread existed haha. I have been playing this game daily and with the included events it's a bit like a old FF RPG style. You fight the boss in a turn based manner and depending on your chosen heroes and upgraded heroes (attack/health) you can be victorious or be defeated. I think the events are getting a little out of control but it's still fun to hop in and do a few tasks since most of them, I'm at level 36, so I have a bunch of "heroic" quests to do where most ot the game I'm not playing as it takes up to 8 hours to complete tasks.

The Doctor Strange event is over on Thursday, I still have two characters I need to upgrade and like usual don't have the required event currency to do it. sigh f2p sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back