* * * - - 19 votes

[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

PS Plus Playstation PS4

#481 EDiTOR9   Huh? CAGiversary!   1960 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:25 PM

Hi, can you please edit your post as it was not past 48 hours. It would've been sent to you before the 48 hour mark as we communicated on PayPal. However, you preferred a refund instead and we approved that.

Thank you.

We're sorry you had this experience of waiting closer to the mark rather than earlier, however it would have not gone past the 48 hours.

We can make it up to you by doing an expedited delivery if you'd like. Feel free to PM.

It's true I ended up cancelling my order. When I asked for a order status update via PayPal, I was met with a condesending response of simply listing the time I ordered and the time of day it was and how there was a little over an hour remaining for 48 hours to be completed, rather than an apology or an actual response with an update. A few minutes later I received an message saying my codes would be delivered within the 48 hours but I must close my dispute with PayPal...only then would the codes be sent. I was told that an email with a status update had been sent to me, this is correct, however the email stated that my order would be received before midnight of the 17th, 36 hours after I ordered. If I had closed my dispute I would no longer be able to reopen a claim with PayPal regarding this transaction. I did not feel comfortable closing my dispute and asked for a refund. SaugaGamers did issue my refund immediately after.

#482 pes12  

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

It's true I ended up cancelling my order. When I asked for a order status update via PayPal, I was met with a condesending response of simply listing the time I ordered and the time of day it was and how there was a little over an hour remaining for 48 hours to be completed, rather than an apology or an actual response with an update. A few minutes later I received an message saying my codes would be delivered within the 48 hours but I must close my dispute with PayPal...only then would the codes be sent. I was told that an email with a status update had been sent to me, this is correct, however the email stated that my order would be received before midnight of the 17th, 36 hours after I ordered. If I had closed my dispute I would no longer be able to reopen a claim with PayPal regarding this transaction. I did not feel comfortable closing my dispute and asked for a refund. SaugaGamers did issue my refund immediately after.

I guess I see what's happened.

That means you are just too impatient. You should make sure you allow the agreed time frame before placing orders,

If I were you, I would have waited until the promised deadline, and send a request if they fail to make it.

Using PayPal dispute as a tool to hold funds and urge within the allowed time makes things getting worse. 

If you have followed the directions properly and waited you would have gotten the code without such hassle on both parties.

#483 EDiTOR9   Huh? CAGiversary!   1960 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

Perhaps you're right Perv12; what threw me off was the email I received shortly passed midnight on the 16th saying I would receive my order before midnight of the 17th despite having placed my order on the 14th. Seeing how everyone here posted that they received it within 48 hours and then receiving an email saying otherwise made me feel like I wouldn't be getting my codes at all.

Regardless, it's in the past and I'll have to find my codes elsewhere.

#484 DDustiNN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   334 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

DDustiNN

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:07 AM

Perhaps you're right Perv12; what threw me off was the email I received shortly passed midnight on the 16th saying I would receive my order before midnight of the 17th despite having placed my order on the 14th. Seeing how everyone here posted that they received it within 48 hours and then receiving an email saying otherwise made me feel like I wouldn't be getting my codes at all.

Why would you think you're not getting your codes at all, when they specifically emailed you telling you you'd be getting your codes soon?

You are a terrible customer.

#485 .Beowulf  

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:34 AM

or just buy from this guy and not be a pain in the ass customer this time around?

#486 EDiTOR9   Huh? CAGiversary!   1960 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

Yeah Fuck you guys. As I said I got an email saying my order would be sent past 48 hours, which is not what they advertise. Regardless, it's in the past, I got my money back and the rest of you can continue to buy from them. No need to be assholes about it. SausageGamers dropped the ball and I chose not to do business with them; end of story.

#487 .Beowulf  

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

Yeah Fuck you guys. As I said I got an email saying my order would be sent past 48 hours, which is not what they advertise. Regardless, it's in the past, I got my money back and the rest of you can continue to buy from them. No need to be assholes about it. SausageGamers dropped the ball and I chose not to do business with them; end of story.

If I understand correctly you started contacting them before the 48 hours was up?

#488 ritchardf  

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:41 AM

i dont do business with SausageGamers either, but why did you call pes12 a perv? could be related...

#489 DDustiNN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   334 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

DDustiNN

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:51 AM

I really hope your takeaway is that you should be a better customer next time, instead of flipping the Fuck out over nothing.

SaugaGamers has been selling codes for a while now, and overall has a good reputation here.

#490 iHack   1337 H4X0R CAGiversary!   784 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:05 PM

This thread needs to be locked and thrown away, this is no longer a deal and it's turned into a shit show...

#491 Chalupa Batman  

Chalupa Batman

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

Close this thread. I'm tired of all the back and forth. This is not a deal, SG is just adjusting his price based on demand and this post is so out of date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#492 SaugaGamers  

SaugaGamers

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:35 AM

I have PMed OP to edit the thread.

#493 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7812 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

What is the cost for a 1 year of Live?  And what is the current code?  

#494 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

You should maintain your own thread.

#495 SaugaGamers  

SaugaGamers

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:59 AM

What is the cost for a 1 year of Live?  And what is the current code?  

$47.49 using "CAGROCKS".

You should maintain your own thread.

I believe that's against the rules. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

#496 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

I believe that's against the rules. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You would need to talk to CheapyD to get approval, and you would get a green forum name.

Spam & Solicitation
You may not use CAG to make available unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," “stock touts,” “pyramid schemes,”, "affiliate links", "cookie stuffing", or any other form of solicitation. For more information on affiliate links and why we only allow CAG Affiliate links, please read this.

#497 i Heart INdie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   403 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

i Heart INdie

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

I don't think this thread should be removed... I remembered this thread for months now and the PS+ price is the same. Is there something that I'm not seeing?

#498 Cezar24  

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:20 AM

Just renewed my PS Plus through them for $48.50 using the promo code "CAGROCKS". Got my code in about 6 minutes. Glad they're still around as I expired yesterday and didn't see any deals on Plus in the first few pages.

#499 SaugaGamers  

SaugaGamers

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:41 PM

PlayStation Plus 12 months for $51.00 using promo code: HOLIDAY

http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

WHILE QUANTITIES LAST!!!

Once the promo code runs out please use the following: 

Promo code: SAUGA to get the codes for $51.99

These will be sent out quite fast! Thank you for your support! :)

#500 marlboro2   Old time CAG CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

marlboro2

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:45 PM

Bought a PS+ for $53.50 this morning.  Hoping the code comes sooner rather then later.

Update - Got my code in about 22 hrs.

#501 SaugaGamers  

SaugaGamers

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:13 PM

Bought a PS+ for $53.50 this morning.  Hoping the code comes sooner rather then later.

Update - Got my code in about 22 hrs.

Thank you for your support!

#502 SaugaGamers  

SaugaGamers

Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:23 PM

PlayStation Plus 12 Months Digital Code at SaugaGamers $50.99

Use promo code: SUMMER2018

While Quantities Last! :)

Edit: Instant deliveries during business hours 11AM-11PM EST.

#503 SaugaGamers  

SaugaGamers

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:38 AM

PlayStation Plus 12 Months Digital Code at SaugaGamers $50.99

Use promo code: SUMMER2018

While Quantities Last! :)

PlayStation Plus 12 Months Digital Code at SaugaGamers $44.98

Use promo code: WELOVECAG

While Quantities Last!  :)

We have an alternate promo running but we will leave this open for CAG, enjoy!

#504 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14331 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:22 AM

Any chance there will ever be a discount code on EA Access in 2019? You’re always my go to place to buy it. Thanks again.

#505 SaugaGamers  

SaugaGamers

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:31 AM

Any chance there will ever be a discount code on EA Access in 2019? You’re always my go to place to buy it. Thanks again.

Thank you for your business. Sorry I just saw this. Please email us and let us know your desired price. We'll try our best to make it happen :)