Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
Yeah, that's right, Hacksaw Jim up in this piece. And he approves

dugganhacksaw8al.jpg

ha ha ha I saw Jim Duggan on that nick show 'Figure it Out' today. He kept going on and on and on about cows, and he got slimed repeatedly.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']ha ha ha I saw Jim Duggan on that nick show 'Figure it Out' today. He kept going on and on and on about cows, and he got slimed repeatedly.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what are the odds of this connection being made?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I loved the way Hacksaw used to stomp around the ring and

USA! USA! USA![/QUOTE]

Between Hacksaw and the Thundercats the word "ho" is definitely covered!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I loved the way Hacksaw used to stomp around the ring and

USA! USA! USA![/QUOTE]

But he wasn't a G.I. Joe.
Sgt. Slaugher was.
But then, he was in G.I. Joe the Movie with the lame-ass Cobra-La storyline.

I guess Hacksaw was better.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I loves me some Luscious Jackson. Listening to Fever In, Fever Out now. I wonder whatever happened to them.[/QUOTE]

Thats one of my "hidden gem" albums. Still kicks to this day. Aged much better than alot of the stuff of that time.

*Edit* Hmm...the follow up album had a Debby Harry appearence. That doesnt bode well for it being of the same quality as FIFO. May explain their disappearence.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Thats one of my "hidden gem" albums. Still kicks to this day. Aged much better than alot of the stuff of that time.

*Edit* Hmm...the follow up album had a Debby Harry appearence. That doesnt bode well for it being of the same quality as FIFO. May explain their disappearence.[/QUOTE]
W0rd.

*Edit* I really liked Electric Honey but it didn't flow as cohesively as FIFO. It has some really outstanding single tracks though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']W0rd.

*Edit* I really liked Electric Honey but it didn't flow as cohesively as FIFO. It has some really outstanding single tracks though.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I never got a listen of EH. Strange thing tho, LJ seemed to end up in a LOT of soundtracks. I remember quite vividly thinking "Wait a minute...is that..LJ?" on numberous occasions.

The one Im dead sure they are in I refuse to say on the grounds its a chick flick. :lol:

OMG, Hacksaw kicked the ass. Not as much as the Bushwhackers, though. I still have a picture somewhere of them licking my face at a sports charity event that I volunteered at when I was somewhere in the vicinity of 12 years old.

[quote name='evilmregg']OMG, Hacksaw kicked the ass. Not as much as the Bushwhackers, though. I still have a picture somewhere of them licking my face at a sports charity event that I volunteered at when I was somewhere in the vicinity of 12 years old.[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking of Luke and Butch a minute ago too.

bushwackers2.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']They're called the BushWhackers...is there any other way?[/QUOTE]

No greater oxymoronic name has ever existed in professional wrestling. Those guys were so gay they make Richard Simons look straight.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If I could change my rank, I'd change it to Modtyr.[/QUOTE]
Well, that's a problem with being a mod, you get put under the magnifying glass and then you get fried by the magnified rays.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well, that's a problem with being a mod, you get put under the magnifying glass and then you get fried by the magnified rays.[/QUOTE]

You just reminded me that I need to get Riviera!

[quote name='supadupacheap']No greater oxymoronic name has ever existed in professional wrestling. Those guys were so gay they make Richard Simons look straight.[/QUOTE]
At least it wasn't as blatant as Lenny & Lodi or Billy, Chuck, and Rico. :rofl: Though, I do have to admit I found Rico's schtick on Smackdown amusing when he was partnered with Haas. Kissing, humping, anything to throw the opponent for a complete loop. It was just hysterical and wrong.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']At least it wasn't as blatant as Lenny & Lodi or Billy, Chuck, and Rico. :rofl: Though, I do have to admit I found Rico's schtick on Smackdown amusing when he was partnered with Haas. Kissing, humping, anything to throw the opponent for a complete loop. It was just hysterical and wrong.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget GoldDust. That was one bizarre character.

[quote name='jaykrue']That's it for the night for me CAG, I'm off to paint the town blue. I already painted it red on thursday. ;):D[/QUOTE]

Its gonna take a whole lotta smurf blood to paint an entire town blue. I know from experience.

smurf.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']At least it wasn't as blatant as Lenny & Lodi or Billy, Chuck, and Rico. :rofl: Though, I do have to admit I found Rico's schtick on Smackdown amusing when he was partnered with Haas. Kissing, humping, anything to throw the opponent for a complete loop. It was just hysterical and wrong.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget GoldDust. That was one bizarre character.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well, that's a problem with being a mod, you get put under the magnifying glass and then you get fried by the magnified rays.[/QUOTE]

Yea, true. At least most of the people in here don't want my head. Though mox probably wants my other head[/obvious joke]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, true. At least most of the people in here don't want my head. Though mox probably wants my other head[/obvious joke][/QUOTE]

I'll take any head I can get.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, true. At least most of the people in here don't want my head. Though mox probably wants my other head[/obvious joke][/QUOTE]
You always have refuge here in the OTT.

[quote name='Kayden']Meh... from all the posts I haven't read, I can tell this OTT sucks already.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, Kayden thinks this OTT sucks. Guess we should all pack it in and call it a night. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Meh... from all the posts I haven't read, I can tell this OTT sucks already.[/QUOTE]
maybe you should attempt to make it not suck.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']maybe you should attempt to make it not suck.[/QUOTE]

Meh... I'd rather just tell you all you suck and then play a game.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back