I'll probably end up just waiting on getting Tokyo Xanadu eX+ for the PC unless the port is terrible rather than double-dipping. Although I'm surprised we're getting the eX+ version at all. The game itself ss like a poor mans Legend of Heroes game with a more modernized theme from what I've always read, along with action based combat that's part Xanadu and part Ys. Looks like it includes Japanese voices as well (No English VO). It's nice that it's hitting in fall which isn't too far behind the base game, but I'm wondering how different the enhanced eX+ version is to the Trails/Kiseki series enhanced Evolution games when it comes to licensing.
EDIT: What's added in the enhanced eX+ port over the original Vita version:
- 60FPS (Vita was 30FPS with drops) at 1080p. (PS4 version, obviously. PC will depend on the port quality)
- New Playable Character.
- New Side Stories for the main cast other than the MC, Kou.
- After Story that's available post-game which takes place several months after the main story.
- New dungeons.
- New music.
- Changes to Asuka character after she unlocks something via story.
- Re-balances difficulty across the board. (Vita was considered 'too easy', even on the hardest difficulty)
- Adds a new, harder difficulty, Calamity.
- Adds Time Attack & Boss Rush modes.