Gal Metal debut Trailer on Switch

Grand Prix mode & New Characters coming to Bomberman R on Switch

Celica revealed for Fire Emblem Warriors on Switch & 3DS

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#18546 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4070 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:57 AM

TGS 2017 Part 2: Post I - II, III, IV

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Raw PS4 Gameplay Shows Custom Character in Action

Spoiler

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory Gets a Ton of New Screenshots Showing Gameplay and Arukadhimon

Dragon Ball FighterZ Gets Story Teaser Trailer Introducing New Character ‘Android 21’

Spoiler

Ace Combat 7 Reveals F-2A and F-35C; Gets New Trailer, Screenshots, and Raw PS4 Gameplay

Spoiler

Danganronpa Developer’s ‘Zanki Zero’ Gets First Trailer Showing Dungeon Crawling Gameplay

Spoiler

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero physical on Switch to include Pirate Queen’s Quest, Friends Mode, Costume Mode

Deemo launches for Switch next week in North America and Europe

Final Fantasy XV Will Receive New Story Content and Increased Hunt Capacity; New Trailer

Spoiler

Final Fantasy XV Goes VR-Fishing At TGS 2017 With A New Trailer For Monster of the Deep

Spoiler

#18550 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4070 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:43 AM

TGS 2017 Part 2: Post IIIIIIIV

The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia gameplay - TGS 2017

Spoiler

.hack//G.U. Last Recode gameplay - TGS 2017

Spoiler

Steins;Gate Elite’s Gameplay Video Shows The Visual Novel With Anime Footage In Motion

Spoiler

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists of the Mysterious Painting Receives Debut Trailer Showing Gameplay and Characters

Spoiler

Little Busters! English Edition Receives Western Steam Release Date

Square Enix’s New Game “Left Alive” for PS4 and PC Gets Full Trailer; Shows First Gameplay

Spoiler

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS for PS4 and PC Gets New Trailer in Shiny 4K Resolution

Spoiler

#18552 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4070 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:00 AM

TGS 2017 Part 2: Post IIIIIIIV

Bullet Girls Phantasia teaser trailer

Spoiler

Earth Defense Force 4.1: Wing Diver the Shooter Trailer Shows Off Its Shoot ‘em Up Gameplay

Spoiler

Happy Manager Gets Opening Movie Showing Characters and Events

Spoiler

Earth Defense Force 5’s TGS 2017 Trailer Unleashes Its New Mecha Weapon “Gigantic Unloader Barga”

Spoiler

.hack//G.U. Last Recode Vol. 2//Reminisce Looks Awesome in Opening Movie

Spoiler

#18560 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4070 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:03 AM

TGS 2017 Part 2: Post IVIIIIII

Dynasty Warriors 9 Reveals Guo Jia, Zhou Tai, Guan Yinping and Sima Yi

Hokuto ga Gotoku Gets New Gameplay Shown During TGS 2017

Spoiler

Avabel Online coming to PS4, Switch, and PC

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle playable at NYCC 2017, RTX London 2017, and more in October

Celica revealed for Fire Emblem Warriors

Spoiler

Summer Lesson: Chisato Shinjo Gets First Trailer Showing Tutoring Gameplay at its Finest

Spoiler

Steins;Gate Elite on Switch won’t be different from the PlayStation versions

Super Bomberman R reveals new Grand Prix Mode, new characters

#18565 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4070 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

Resident Evil 7 Gets A New Gameplay Video For Its Not a Hero DLC Featuring Chris Redfield

Spoiler

NieR: Automata Surpasses 2 Million In Worldwide Shipments And Downloads

Kadokawa And KLab Announces Mixed-Media “Project Parallel” With A Theme Of “Magic x Idols”

Hokuto Ga Gotoku and Yakuza Kiwami 2 Get New Trailers Full of Guts and Awesomeness

Spoiler

Yakuza Kiwami 2 TGS 2017 Gameplay Footage Shows New Clan Creator And Gravure Shoot

Spoiler

13 minutes of A Certain Magical Virtual-On gameplay

Spoiler

The 25th Ward: The Silver Case coming west in 2018

#18567 NeoMonk  

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

Incoming cringe...

Monster Hunter Character Trailer for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#18570 sovereignNX-73811   Don't ever be on a boat with Adol Christin CAGiversary!   5657 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

Wow what in the actual eff is going on in this thread? 

As far as DLC stuff is concerned...look...if you like it, buy it. If not, don't buy it. If you feel compelled to send a company a message, don't buy the game until it hits a Humble Bundle price. 

Says the guy who bought all of the Trails DLC...In my defense, I  want to give Xseed as much money as possible so they can bring the Crossbell arc and Sen III to the US. 

I saw on Twitter posting a line where someone mentions taking a dookie. Funny for all the wrong reasons. 

I'm wondering how the PC version is gonna look when they actually launch it. Too bad I never got a beta code. I take it you didn't either Drake? Man if only they let US play the beta two weeks beforehand!  Sadly I tried to see if any news was updated on the Steam thread. People are just in a flame war, so don't even bother even loading up the Steam page for the game right now. Lol. 

Oh and not sure if this got posted but Zwei The Ilvard Insurrection got pushed back to Fall 2017. Oddly they delayed the game one day before their release window closed similar to what NISA did with Ys VIII...but then again Xseed gives windows and then drops the release date two weeks before launch. Make of it what you will folks. 

Either way, more time for me to play Ys VII, VIII, Destiny 2, and...oh what the heck was I gonna play? Everything. What will I finish? The world may never know. 

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler