* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#18601 dsman3717   Saber is Life CAGiversary!   530 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

The gameplay for this looks much more interesting than I expected. I'm guessing it'll have a gacha to get characters from the series? (I saw Majima and Akiyama in there)

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warrios   :ps4: Need for Speed: Payback, Assassin's Creed Origins    :ps3: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2 HD   :xb1: Forza 7, Cuphead    :360: Catherine, Tales of Vesperia  :wiiu:  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X   :vita:  Chaos;Child, Mary Skelter    :3ds:  Metroid Samus Returns, Fire Emblem Echoes, Pokemon Sun,  Mobile/Browser games: Fate/Grand Order, Tales of Link, LLSIF, Kantai Collection 

Spoiler

#18602 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11085 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:48 PM

I though Lydie was coming to the Vita? I remember I also replied "Fantastic they are supporting Vita".

Or am I imagining things?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18603 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36128 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

I though Lydie was coming to the Vita? I remember I also replied "Fantastic they are supporting Vita".

Or am I imagining things?

In Japan, yes.

Here, no.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: LoZ: Breath of the Wild; Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: Blue Reflection; Shadow of War :ps3: TLoH: Trails of Cold Steel 2 :vita: Ys: Memories of Celceta

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Dishonored: DotO (3.5/5 :3ds: M&L: Superstar Saga (4.5/5)

#18604 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20462 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

From what I remember, Shallie was the last physical Vita they were going to do from the franchise.

gjDkeqL.gifv3llIct.gif

Spoiler

#18605 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1670 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus

on sale in the PSN flash sale. $24

Cheapest it's ever been. That's $8 per game.

Get it!

#18606 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7953 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

I for one can't wait till they don't have to do cross PS4/Vita releases. Maybe it's just me, but I'd wish they concentrate development on just PS4/PC for niche games, except simpler ones like VNs, dungeon RPGs, or things like that.

#18607 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4068 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:05 PM

Senran Kagura Producer Wants to Release Games for Xbox One and More on PC; Talks PS Vita and Switch

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice Is Now Available on Android and iOS Devices

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links GX Update Revealed; Coming To PC Soon

North American Super NES Classic Edition unboxing

Spoiler

Super NES Classic Edition menus footage

Spoiler

10 minutes of Star Fox 2 footage on the Super NES Classic Edition

Spoiler

Sonic Forces – English story trailer

Spoiler

#18608 SonX  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

This might actually get me back into the game. GX is so nostalgic for me. Maybe I can relive the days of playing GX Duel Academy through this. Plus, PC crosssaving? Sign me up! That is so much better than how FGO approaches it. (grumbing about Emu)

#18609 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11085 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:23 PM

From what I remember, Shallie was the last physical Vita they were going to do from the franchise.

I dont mind digital only though. It seems digital is not coming west? Am I reading this right?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18610 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1125 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

For those still interested in the Project Diva DX controller Amazon.JP sorted out their ridic shipping cost & It's now down to $140 shipped.

That's an odd button arrangement.

The manuals are online again? Why can't they just load them on the classic =/

#18611 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1670 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:48 PM

I dont mind digital only though. It seems digital is not coming west? Am I reading this right?

It's a shame but they've been doing that for Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure vita releases too. Pretty mean of them to not at least let the mysterious trilogy finish up on the vita though.

I'm cool as long as they give me PC.

Groupees is doing some interesting bundles.

Feels like it's been years since the last good groupees bundle.

JASTUSA #4 $6.25 each game

Lightning Warrior Raidy

Lightning Warrior Raidy II: Temple of Desire

Kana ~ Okaeri

Princess Waltz

Fruitbat Factory Bundle

$2

War of the Human Tanks

Sound of the Human Tanks(OST for War of the Human Tanks)

100% Orange Juice

$7

QP Shooting - Dangerous!!

200% Mixed Juice!

Neko Navy

ManaCollect

War of the Human Tanks - Limited Operations

$25

Lionheart

Enigma:

Miniature Garden

Magical Eyes - Red is for Anguish

Sora

$30 - Sold Out

SeaBed

There are also bonuses if they sell a certain number of bundles(they are at 949 bundles sold at the time of this writing)

1,500 bundles - 100% Orange Juice - Acceleration Pack

3,000 bundles - 100% Orange Juice - Sham & Sherry Character Pack

4,000 bundles - RE:HT - War of the Human Tanks Remix Album

#18612 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   769 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:07 PM

100% Orange Juice is pretty fun from what I remember

Almost completely luck based though, but still

Now for the picture of the day:

51984_v.gif                                           I8AllDaBadgerz.png

#18613 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11085 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:11 PM

It's a shame but they've been doing that for Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure vita releases too. Pretty mean of them to not at least let the mysterious trilogy finish up on the vita though.

Hamburgers.

Guess I will just it import it with Blue Reflection Vita then, since I will most definitely import Blue Reflection on the Vita.

Mathematically Correct.

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18614 NeoMonk  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:35 PM

That's an odd button arrangement.

That's the arcade controller layout it's emulating. You can choose to either change the button config in the game or actually move the buttons around in the controller if you so choose. 

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#18615 Vinn   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:12 PM

I for one can't wait till they don't have to do cross PS4/Vita releases. Maybe it's just me, but I'd wish they concentrate development on just PS4/PC for niche games, except simpler ones like VNs, dungeon RPGs, or things like that.

Same.  The Vita is 6 years old now and it's purely sustain by the JP and niche crowd imo.  The Switch will probably hasten it's demise...

#18616 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11085 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:52 PM

Hamburgers.

Guess I will just it import it with Blue Reflection Vita then, since I will most definitely import Blue Reflection on the Vita.

Anybody else that also want to import these Vita titles, feel free to PM me and you can maybe piggyback on my shipment.

Hmm...seems like the Vita version didnt even make the Asian version. So only Japan.

Mathematically Correct.

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18617 NeoMonk  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:33 AM

Attack on Titan 2 coming to Nintendo Switch

Tiki & Caeda confirmed for Fire Emblem Warriors

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux opening animation

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#18618 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9837 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:51 AM

Shame it ain't Adult Tiki from Awakenings. </3

#18619 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   2187 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:54 AM

You can't expect adults to appeal to the Japanese.

Smile Support Society. We play horror/retro games -  Games I'm Selling/Trading

#18620 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9837 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:56 AM

You can't expect adults to appeal to the Japanese.

ab8cbab20da1636fd809910550dc2159--charac

RIP

#18621 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6214 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:07 AM

"It's totally fine because she's like 500 years old okay?" is one of my favorite things in anime and manga. 

Tiki_artwork_Cipher_TCG.png

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#18622 cheapgamer 23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1012 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

cheapgamer 23

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Agree with this, I don't like looking at little kids. Even if those kids are adults but look like little kids.

#18623 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39856 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

Agree with this, I don't like looking at little kids. Even if those kids are adults but look like little kids.

My imagination of you when you see kids

ChildrenSlaughter.png

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#18624 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4068 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet launches February 8 in Japan

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Gets New Trailer Revealing Custom Hero and New Waifus

Spoiler

Code Vein Reveals its Dark Story with Spectacular New Trailer

Spoiler

Final Fantasy XV “Comrades” Multiplayer Expansion Gets New Gameplay Showing King Behemoth Battle

Spoiler

Final Fantasy XV Will Receive More Content in 2018

Dynasty Warriors 9’s Open World Map Revealed, and it’s Really Massive

Spoiler

Lost Sphear demo out in Japan next week, original soundtrack coming

Spoiler

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 3DS footage

Spoiler

Attack on Titan 2 Revealed For PS4, PS Vita, Switch, And PC, Releases Early 2018 In Japan

Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation debut trailer, more details

Spoiler

Fire Emblem Warriors Reveals Tiki and Caeda with New Trailer and Screenshots

Spoiler

The Idolmaster: Stella Stage reveals new idol Shiika

Monster Hunter: World TGS 2017 special stage: more character and Palico creation

Spoiler

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate TGS 2017 demo off-screen gameplay

Spoiler

Watch Yamcha And Tien’s Introduction Trailers For Dragon Ball FighterZ

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Core Fighters tops 10 million downloads

Shin Megami Tensei’s New Game On Switch Will Get More Info On October 23, 2017

#18625 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3693 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:20 AM

SNES Classic Unboxing.

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#18626 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

The live stream for Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match game play happened earlier. It featured seiyuus Mai Fuchigami (Miho Nishizumi), Mami Ozaki (Hana Isuzu), and Kana Ueda (Momo Kawashima) playing the game which begins at the 26:20, 30:45, and 33:25 marks showing them take a tour around one of the map locations followed by a 4 player split screen match at the 47:53 mark.

Fun Fact: Kana Ueda has participated in EVO in the past and got 3rd place in Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost during 2016.

Fun Fact 2: Mai Fuchigami has one of the cutest bunny buck teeth, but she still loses to Felicity Jones.

a2JEVSf.gif

#18627 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4068 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:43 PM

Dragon Ball FighterZ Gets New Trailer Showing More of Android 21

Spoiler

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT’s Noctis Gameplay Footage Shows Off His Warp-Strike Action

Spoiler

Kiryu Tries A Urinal Mini-Game From “Toilets” And A Shot At Golf Bingo Challenge In Yakuza Kiwami 2

Spoiler

#18628 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3693 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

Android 21 is officially waifu material.

android_21___dragon_ball_fighterz_by_dan

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#18629 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6214 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:09 PM

even though she has a dragonball z dude's face?

can't unsee it!

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#18630 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11085 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

what face?

Mathematically Correct.

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png