* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#19231 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3670 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:59 PM

Looking forward to the sequels.

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#19232 dsman3717   Saber is Life CAGiversary!   514 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted Today, 04:26 PM

That's really good. I'm so excited! Already bought my tickets for the local showing next month. :)

Fate/Grand Order VR feat. Mashu Kyrielight Releases In Japan On December 6 For Free

Wasn't expecting this to be free, looks like I got a reason to bust out the VR in December. (I honestly haven't used it in months)

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: Switch: Mario Kart 8, Zelda: BotW  :ps4: Injustice 2, Akibas Beat, Persona 5   :ps3: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2 HD   :xb1: Dead Rising 4, Battlefield Hardline   :360: Catherine, Tales of Vesperia  :wiiu:  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X   :vita:  Atelier Shallie Plus, Steins;Gate 0, Root Letter   :3ds:  Fire Emblem Echoes, Pokemon Sun, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice Mobile/Browser games: Fate/Grand Order, Tales of Link, LLSIF, Kantai Collection 

Spoiler

#19233 SinisterTaco  

SinisterTaco

Posted Today, 05:50 PM

Disgaea 6 please.

#19234 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6072 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:03 PM

I just got done watching Fate stay night Unlimited Blade Works for the very first time.   It was good, but not as grand as I was expecting.   Maybe its a thing with me, that I always tend to like the first movie in a trilogy, or the original source material the most.  I expected a lot more story development with both Illya and Sakura. 

Really looking forward to seeing Heaven's Feel now that I've finally watched and enjoyed all three series. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#19235 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   3981 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted Today, 06:21 PM

Chris Redfield returns in the latest video for Not a Hero and End of Zoe

Spoiler

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Gets Tons of Screenshots and Videos: Blades and More

Japanese Retailer Raffles Right to Buy Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Bundle Due to High Demand

Spoiler

#19236 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   351 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted Today, 07:15 PM

Culdcept Revolt has some limited time DLC available:

http://nisamerica.co...evolt/free-dlc/

Just sign up there and you'll get a DLC code sometime after signups are closed. They close October 16th at 10AM Pacific, which is Monday. It includes Challenge from Hell (Quest + Map) & Soltis Book Cover DLC.

I got an email with the DLC code, but it doesn't seem to be redeemable yet. I simply got an error code.

#19237 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7873 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:42 PM

I got an email with the DLC code, but it doesn't seem to be redeemable yet. I simply got an error code.

Do you own the game? It must be redeemed in game.

#19238 BigManJapan  

BigManJapan

Posted Today, 07:58 PM

Yes to Nier sequels. Yes to adult video. No to Drakengard.