* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#19981 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10393 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:04 PM

it wasnt showing up earlier

#19982 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6541 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

That's a good price on Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 @ $19.99 used if you didn't buy it new as a Gamestop exclusive phsyical printing for $29.99.  This is one of those games that is going to become expensive in a year or two because of the limited physical run. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#19983 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6541 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:33 PM

dammit, Shadow Tactics went OOS as I was checking out.  I don't even want to complete an order now lol. 

#19984 NeoMonk  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:02 PM

Project Cars 2 is a pretty good price as well, gonna pick that up.

Also, these arrived today

Spoiler

b6g1NUv.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#19985 Supplice   Hi-Fi CAGiversary!   4365 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

#19986 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1163 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

Does anyone know is non "Day One Edition"s of Tekken 7 exist yet?

I'm considering getting it either for $25 from Best Buy's Early Access sale or $19.99 from GameFly. The Best Buy listing doesn't specifically say Day One Edition (but the listing outside of Early Access does). It could either be laziness in the entry, or actually representative. I'm guessing one from GameFly would be the Day One Edition and include Eliza.

Also note the GameFly sale has Free Shipping on everything now.

Posted Image

#19987 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36251 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

Does anyone know is non "Day One Edition"s of Tekken 7 exist yet?

I'm considering getting it either for $25 from Best Buy's Early Access sale or $19.99 from GameFly. The Best Buy listing doesn't specifically say Day One Edition (but the listing outside of Early Access does). It could either be laziness in the entry, or actually representative. I'm guessing one from GameFly would be the Day One Edition and include Eliza.

Also note the GameFly sale has Free Shipping on everything now.

You could also get it from Walmart for $19 whenever their Black Friday stuff goes live; I highly doubt they've sold out of their Day One Edition stock.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: LoZ: Breath of the Wild; Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: Gravity Rush 2 :ps3: WipEout HD :vita: Adventures of Mana; Wipeout 2048

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Parappa the Rapper Remastered (4.5/5) :vita: Danganronpa V3 (4.5/5)

#19988 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:43 PM

I've seen non-Day 1 editions of Tekken 7 on Best Buy shelves, so there's a good chance that's what you'll get.

#19989 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4129 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:06 AM

Kondo reassured that the next one will be the end, “This will truly be the end. We’re working on a conclusion that wraps up all the mysteries of the Empire.”

I don't believe him.  And even if this is the last cold steel game their shit is still going to carry over into the main plot so what's the point?

Also so berseria dropped after all.  Your all welcome.

Grabbed the ff15 for 15$ because why not.  Wish they had persona 5 that cheap.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#19990 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2856 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:30 AM

Is peach beach splash worth 47 at amazon?

Yeah, its a really fun game, even worth it for just the single player alone. Honestly, I think it's better than Star Wars Battlefront 2. It's a card-based shooter done right.

The SE contents are fantastic too, the art book is thicc, and the CD package looks nice.

Time to get soaked later by all the people in this thread who had it since August.  :twoguns:

Haha, I would love to actually have people to play it with for once! Even just the survival mode. 

Yeah, but most of the people who's had the game since launch probably are super high level or have amazing cards by now. I only played a few chapters of the story, so I'm nowhere near that level yet.

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#19991 luxoflux  

luxoflux

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:06 AM

Thanks, picked up a copy. Didnt check my phone till their was 20 mins left on the deal, so i just got by.

Now lets hope we dont get the "squished" versions from Amazon.

Time to get soaked later by all the people in this thread who had it since August.  :twoguns:

Mildly miffed I had missed this by 30 minutes or so when it was posted earlier. Oh well, not that I should be spending the money right now with BF right around the corner. 

#19992 artego   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   218 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:48 AM

I requested a refund too.

I just went ahead and told them so they can fix the sale, and get on with it.

They aren't fulfilling the orders anyways, so why bother. ;(

What was the glitch?

#19993 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20682 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:04 AM

What was the glitch?

You just needed to add one specific PA exclusive game, and every PA exclusive game after that added to the cart was free.

gjDkeqL.gifv3llIct.gif

Spoiler

#19994 Supplice   Hi-Fi CAGiversary!   4365 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:18 AM

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS Using Silicon Studio’s Yebis to Improve Graphics

Project Nimbus: Code Mirai launch trailer

Spoiler

-

Spoiler

#19995 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   743 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

Splatoon 2 updates incoming on November 23, December – new stages, gear, amiibo functionality, Clam Blitz, more

Spoiler

a2JEVSf.gifT6rlETZ.gif

#19996 ARsignal11   Pirate King CAGiversary!   608 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

ARsignal11

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

Man, I honestly can't decide what game I'm going to want to play in January, Dragon Ball FighterZ or Monster Hunter World. 

#19997 NeoMonk  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 3DS Launch Trailer

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite New Characters Trailer: Winter Soldier, Widows & Venom

DragonBall Z Xenoverse 2 on Switch gets "Extra Pack 1" DLC

#19998 dsman3717   Saber is Life CAGiversary!   576 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

It's probably just me, but the Black Friday gaming deals this year seem pretty meh. I think I only bought one game, and it wasn't really a huge deal.

On a side note, did anyone see the Heaven's Feel this past weekend or yesterday? It was soooooooo good. I also didn't expect my local theater to actually sell out. (Fate must be more mainstream in my local area than I had previously thought.)

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire Emblem Warriors   :ps4: Kiwami 2, Blue Reflection, Tokyo Xanadu eX+     :ps3: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2 HD   :xb1: Forza 7, Cuphead    :360: Catherine, Tales of Vesperia  :wiiu:  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X   :vita:  Chaos;Child, Mary Skelter    :3ds:  Metroid Samus Returns, Fire Emblem Echoes, Pokemon Sun,  Mobile/Browser games: Fate/Grand Order, Tales of Link, LLSIF, Kantai Collection 

Spoiler

#19999 Ibacai  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

Man, I honestly can't decide what game I'm going to want to play in January, Dragon Ball FighterZ or Monster Hunter World.

I have it even worse as I also want No No Kuni. 😭

#20000 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10393 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

At least they stayed true to Venom

#20001 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6541 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

It's probably just me, but the Black Friday gaming deals this year seem pretty meh. I think I only bought one game, and it wasn't really a huge deal.

On a side note, did anyone see the Heaven's Feel this past weekend or yesterday? It was soooooooo good. I also didn't expect my local theater to actually sell out. (Fate must be more mainstream in my local area than I had previously thought.)

nah man, it's not just you.  I haven't bought anything yet.

It's a by-product of already owning mostly everything already, from sales that happened earlier in the year.   But then again, a LOT of stuff that's on sale now are recycled discounts from last year and beyond. 

#20002 Draekon   Kung-Fu Panda CAGiversary!   5391 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:02 PM

Weekly free PSN junk

Demon Gaze II

PS4

- Dungeon Support Set A

- Dungeon Support Set B

- Dungeon Support Set C

- Dungeon Support Set D

- Revolutionist Support Set A

- Revolutionist Support Set B

Vita

- Dungeon Support Set A

- Dungeon Support Set B

- Dungeon Support Set C

- Dungeon Support Set D

- Revolutionist Support Set A

- Revolutionist Support Set B

Nights of Azure 2

PS4

- The Foreigner in a Wonderland of Sweets (Side Story)

Cat Quest

PS4

- Demo (Alt Link)

Black Friday Sale going on as well. It's a pretty mediocre sale/selection currently though. Also some of the Demon Gaze II DLC is limited time that will only be available for a week or two at least.

#20003 Supplice   Hi-Fi CAGiversary!   4365 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:30 PM

It's been very underwhelming not counting glitches.  :???:

As for Heaven's Feel, I saw it last weekend with my friends and I loved it! That Yuki Kajiura soundtrack alone was worth admission for me.  :D Lastly, our theater also had a pretty modest showing.

#20004 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:56 PM

Weekly free PSN junk

Thank you for doing this each week. It's the only way I remember and not miss out on the timed items for free. 

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#20005 Supplice   Hi-Fi CAGiversary!   4365 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:18 PM

The Idolmaster: Stella Stage’s New Rival Idol Gets A Trailer

Spoiler

Gundam Versus Adds GM Sniper II And Aegis Gundam As DLC Units On December 12 In Japan

Bloodborne Enemy Initially Revealed at PlayStation Experience 2014 Finally Found Three Years Later

#20006 moja   Not Good Enough CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

Can't bring myself to get in on the PA exclusives sale after looking up each game.  I just feel like they're made for the sake of selling an exclusive or something. :shrug:

Anyway, my order of Cursed Castilla Ex shipped, so that's a plus.

#20007 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3752 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:00 PM

Dante x Bayonetta, I want that but I hope they use the good Dante.

There's a good Dante?

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#20008 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   994 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:19 PM

There's a good Dante?

Pizza Dante and maybe Strawberry Sundae Dante

Posted Image

#20009 Supplice   Hi-Fi CAGiversary!   4365 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] launches February 9 in North America and New Gameplay Trailer

Spoiler

Spoiler

#20010 NeoMonk  

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:23 AM

Superbeat XONiC on Switch has some pretty cool inside cover art:

Spoiler