I'm enjoying it as well but here are some things not mentioned that bug me about XC2:
1. Unless I'm missing something, you can't tell which monsters are aggressive just by looking at their level/name when you press R.
2. Loot flies off way too far when opening a chest or defeating monsters. I've lost some due to it falling off a high place.
3. Voices repeat way too often especially in battle. "Think ye can take me? Don't forget me!"
1) Correct. It's a step back from X. Things seem to start having delayed aggro about 5 levels lower than you and will stop aggro'ing around 10 levels lower than you. Some exceptions apply. I just assume everything aggros prior to seeing their level though.
2) Yep. Lost a ton of stuff. I've also had items fall into water and not let me pick it up twice for whatever reason.
3) Yeah. You can disable battle (?) voices entirely I believe, but it's too much regardless.
I've also crashed 3 times now. Clipped through walls about a half dozen walls (Most common hitting ladders at weird angles). Fell through the ground once. Had mobs reset on me in the middle of battle more than a few times. Had enemies spaz out and run out of aggro range faster than I could catch up to them. Then there was a 'runner' enemy that aggro'd about 20 mobs before I died as it never stopped grabbing new ones. Also been killed through the floor and wall never seeing what aggro'd me. Oh and using potion abilities on larger enemies sends them flying waaaaaaay away from the enemy.
I'm sure there are more, but I'll stop there before I make myself angry.