* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#20671 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4058 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM

I've had Berseria in my cart for $17~ this whole weekend. Please convince me to buy it.

try the demos??  That is what ultimately convinced me.  they have that 20% off email coupon for psn so you could get some dlc as well.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#20672 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4058 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted Yesterday, 04:36 PM

That's what I find odd, they've had 2 tales event and no new game has been announced regardless of console. 

well they take a three year development cycle for the games so it makes sense.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#20673 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4190 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 PM

#20674 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11184 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:53 PM

Happy birthday Vita! As my most played console until now, I think I have new release + backlog to take me another three or four years.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#20675 Tothoro  

Posted Yesterday, 04:56 PM

Long live the Vita!

Ironically, my Vita died last week. Ordered a replacement from Play-Asia, but they are taking their sweet time to ship it.

COLStraightEdge.png xTOTHORO.png

#20676 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1689 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 PM

PlayStation Vita Celebrates Its 6th Anniversary Today

To commemorate the occasion, Sony also shared a 1920 x 1080 wallpaper for your smartphone:

I find this laughably ironic.

Here's hoping for some vita sales in the week 2 holiday sale.

#20677 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2774 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted Yesterday, 06:08 PM

I haven't played much of my Vita, but on average, each time I've played it I've had amazing experiences. The ratio of, Time Spent:Fun Had, is probably the highest for any game system I've had. Also houses my favorite rhythm game of all time, IA/VT Colorful!

Spoiler

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#20678 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10029 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Catherine 2 pls

#20679 elessar123  

Posted Yesterday, 07:01 PM

Maybe it'll have puzzles that doesn't suck then!

Spoiler

#20680 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39895 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:04 PM

And a better balance of block puzzle vs not block puzzle stuff

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#20681 Defvayne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Defvayne

Posted Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Catherine 2 pls

Has to be Catherine... I'm already hyped!

#20682 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   1897 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:33 PM

dragon's crown 2 !

#20683 luxoflux  

luxoflux

Posted Today, 06:14 AM

Catherine 2 pls

I could get behind this as Catherine is one of my favorite games from last gen and one of my favorite SMT games... even if it doesn't officially have the branding.

#20684 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8029 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:32 AM

Draekon you forgot December 22nd for Imouto Paradise 2 only on Mangagamer.com (18+).

Link

It's my Christmas present to myself along with Hoshizora and likely the other Sekai Project game as well.

#20685 NeoMonk  

Posted Today, 07:27 AM

Also houses my favorite rhythm game of all time, IA/VT Colorful!

Spoiler

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#20686 tsoul   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   383 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:29 AM

Caulifla leaked for Dragonball FighterZ. Now the ESBR rating for "a female character wearing a low-cut top that reveals large amounts of cleavage" makes sense.
http://www.allgamesd...ghterz.html?m=1

#20687 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4190 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted Today, 07:40 AM

Spoiler

#20688 Draekon   Kung-Fu Panda CAGiversary!   5280 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:44 PM

Draekon you forgot December 22nd for Imouto Paradise 2 only on Mangagamer.com (18+).

I don't visit Mangagamer or other 18+ sites to add titles to the list for the sake of adding titles. I pretty much stick to Steam on PC. I'd do GOG too and then differentiate between the two, but their 'upcoming titles' list is pretty terrible for it and they rarely get any of the thread related games Steam gets.

I do go a little out of my way to check if a title has an 18+ patch if they're from certain publishers. Also I don't really dig that deep for it because if I can't find it relatively quickly, chances are there's no information on it or I'd have to spend way too much time on it. I don't really want to add more time than I already spend compiling the weekly list as it takes too long as it is and I've been doing it since they added in PSN Communities.

#20689 nagpo  

Posted Today, 02:46 PM

Caulifla leaked for Dragonball FighterZ. Now the ESBR rating for "a female character wearing a low-cut top that reveals large amounts of cleavage" makes sense.
http://www.allgamesd...ghterz.html?m=1

Looks about as fake as can be.

Check out my Ebay profile!

For sale now:

The World of Final Fantasy - Vita

The Slayers complete first season! + More!

#20690 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   987 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:51 PM

Scary that in another timeline, this Valkyria Pachinko game was the worldwide Valkyria announcement last month instead of VC4 lol

Posted Image

#20691 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   19787 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:08 PM

Should have announced Valkyria Pachinko before VC4

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312