* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#22381 ARsignal11   Pirate King CAGiversary!   608 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

ARsignal11

Posted Yesterday, 05:45 PM

As an Xbox One owner, I'm beyond ecstatic to see Xbox support! Never thought I'd see the day where I would see a Falcom game on Xbox, lol. 

Both will be Day 1 purchases for me.

#22382 sovereignNX-73811   THINKS HE CAN TAKE the whole Ardanian Army CAGiversary!   5675 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted Yesterday, 06:56 PM

adf.jpg

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#22383 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2338 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted Yesterday, 07:07 PM

adf.jpg

I was going to make a joke about how funny it would be if it was live-action. Then I realized it was.

So, here's this instead.

SonicMovie.jpg

#22384 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36251 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:07 PM

I’m really glad this is finally getting localized. I’ve been wanting to play this game since it came out on the PS3. I’m really hoping they do a physical release too.

Now if we could just get Sega to localize Phantasy Star Online 2.

Good news:

Shining-Reso-Refrain_02-21-18_Launch-Edi

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: LoZ: Breath of the Wild; Super Mario Odyssey :ps3: The Darkness II; WipEout HD :vita: Adventures of Mana; Wipeout 2048

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Seasons After Fall (4.0/5) :vita: Danganronpa V3 (4.5/5)

#22385 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11363 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:12 PM

I was going to make a joke about how funny it would be if it was live-action. Then I realized it was.
So, here's this instead.SonicMovie.jpg

Id watch the shit out of that movie

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#22386 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1717 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

WOO! I'm pumped!

#22387 Markmallow  

Markmallow

Posted Yesterday, 07:28 PM

Good news:

Shining-Reso-Refrain_02-21-18_Launch-Edi

Yes!!! So freaking hyped for this! This just made my day.

#22388 NeoMonk  

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

About damn time!

b6g1NUv.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#22389 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10391 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:43 PM

I bought the Megadimension Neptunia themes the moment they were sold and tend to swap them around. I mainly use Noire's since it's the most fitting with Neptune's 2nd most used while Blanc's from time to time and Vert's once in a blue moon. While I have so many other themes I never feel I can keep them around longer than a minute.

Shame on you. I don't see Plutia anywhere

#22390 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1163 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:47 PM

I use a Cyberdimension Neptunia theme:

https://store.playst...GOTHEME00000002

and also the KOF XIV Gals' Fighters theme:

https://store.playst...000KOF14THEME03

Posted Image

#22391 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1163 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:05 PM

I like using these themes the most:

FF XIV Realm Reborn (I tend to use this as my default as it's just some nice soft music with good artwork)

Spoiler

Persona 5 20th (Can't go wrong with Life Will Change)

Spoiler

Tokyo Xanadu Sakura

Spoiler

That or a theme related to whatever game I'm playing.

edit: I didn't know about the legacy ps2 theme and just checked it out, very cool bit of nostalgia

#22392 Supplice   Hi-Fi CAGiversary!   4364 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1+ for PS4 Gets First Screenshots and Japanese Release Date

Valkyria Chronicles 4 Video and Art Shows the Mighty Snow Cruiser Centurion

Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and 3 Dancing Moon Night Reveal Futaba and More with Images on Famitsu

Media Create: Monster Hunter World and PS4 Keep Dominating Japan

Death end re;Quest Has Instantaneous Game Overs Depending On Player Actions

#22393 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10391 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Dang. Check out these costumes for Persona 5 Dancing. 

Persona5_3_Dancing-21.jpg

#22394 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11363 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 PM

I will buy any and all (female) costumes for P5DAN, I will sell stocks if I need to god damn it.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#22395 tsoul   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   398 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 PM

The last shining game i played was an import on the ps2 that was still top-down action game. Can't wait for these beautiful anime style graphics.

Also, they show Futaba with shredded pants (which is the biggest difference from her default costume), but the screenshot still only have the regular version. =/

#22396 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6541 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

I like using these themes the most:

FF XIV Realm Reborn (I tend to use this as my default as it's just some nice soft music with good artwork)

Spoiler

Persona 5 20th (Can't go wrong with Life Will Change)

Spoiler

Tokyo Xanadu Sakura

Spoiler

That or a theme related to whatever game I'm playing.

edit: I didn't know about the legacy ps2 theme and just checked it out, very cool bit of nostalgia

The FF14 soundtrack is awesome.  I found one moderately cheap from a 3rd party on Amazon one day.  Since the expansions there are four or five soundtracks now and I'd like to have them all one day.  But I highly recommend the original Before Meteor soundtrack.   Keep in mind they are blu rays, so you have to listen to them on a playstation or a bd drive, but it has something like 120 tracks and feels endless.

I want to get all of those.  Too bad I don't enjoy the game as much as ARR back in 2014.  The elitists that come in an no-life those games always kinda ruin them.   (the economy, guild recruitment, housing shortage, etc)

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#22397 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted Yesterday, 10:53 PM

I just wish we could get a Shining Force IV for modern systems. Or even a re-release of SF1-3 in a complete package. I'd pay $200+ for it without a moment's hesitation.

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#22398 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3614 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted Today, 12:12 AM

Maid MItsuru:

2aaee56b5ab615a8f29516f54b6b9ae2f2f0be71

#22399 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1163 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:37 AM

The FF14 soundtrack is awesome.  I found one moderately cheap from a 3rd party on Amazon one day.  Since the expansions there are four or five soundtracks now and I'd like to have them all one day.  But I highly recommend the original Before Meteor soundtrack.   Keep in mind they are blu rays, so you have to listen to them on a playstation or a bd drive, but it has something like 120 tracks and feels endless.

I want to get all of those.  Too bad I don't enjoy the game as much as ARR back in 2014.  The elitists that come in an no-life those games always kinda ruin them.   (the economy, guild recruitment, housing shortage, etc)

I haven't even play 14 (yet?), but from what I've heard the soundtrack is definitely great =)

#22400 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7509 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:50 AM

Dang. Check out these costumes for Persona 5 Dancing. 

Persona5_3_Dancing-21.jpg

Lets do the time warp again!

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699