Fry's clearance on a few Xbox One games: Wasteland 2 ($10), RE Chronicles 2 ($5)

MaazFench

CAGiversary!
I noticed a few new prices at Fry's B&M today. Resident Evil Chronicles 2 for $4.99, and Wasteland 2 for $9.99. Possibly online as well (but I have not had a chance to check yet).

I noticed a few new prices at Fry's B&M today. Resident Evil Chronicles 2 for $4.99, and Wasteland 2 for $9.99. Possibly online as well (but I have not had a chance to check yet).
It looks like online prices are available in store only on some of the games, while others are available for shipping.

Sweet I was able to place an order for in store pickup for RE and Wasteland 2. Let's hope they actually have them available in the morning. Also noticed Payday 2 was on clearance for $9.99 but wasn't available for store pickup (at my local store) or shipping.

Wasteland 2 showing as $9.99 online and available for shipping for me (don't know how much shipping would be). RE:R2 showing the price online but only for pickup

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. Fry's is too far, but lucky I was able to get BB to pm Resident Evil Chronicles 2 - Thanks

Dropped by the Downers Grove store and nothing left on the shelves. Saw Resident Evil Revelations 2 for the 360 for $5. About 2-3 copies left.

Did OP mean RE Revelations and not Chronicles?

Also... Saw madcatz SFV controllers and the Alpha fightstick on the floor. Not sure if anyone was looking for them early since they are not supposed to be sold until this coming Tuesday I believe.

Dualshock 4 controllers are $49.99

Thanks for the info OP. Resident Evil was OOS at all my local Fry's but price matched at Best Buy no problem.

Thanks OP, got the last Wasteland here. Also grabbed one of the SFV Fight Pads. Couldnt resist the Shoryuken one after seeing it in person

Finally went to a Fry's and was a bit confused. They had reduced priced products but for horrible prices. Couldn't find any clearance section either. Didn't have time to stay and look but doubt I'll go back. Everything was overpriced though organized... And empty.

I just had it up on my phone. When I asked for price match she said "Let me see it." I handed her my phone and she said "Wow. Great Deal." and did it no problem.
picked up wasteland 2 and resident evil revelations 2. The lady called a manager (A sony entertainment expert) over and show my phone. He pulls his phone out and look up wasteland 2. Couldnt find RE2 and look on my phone. Got both for total $15. Thanks op

Might try to call bby to PM resident evil since there are no Frys in West Michigan. If anyone can get this PMd at a local store and let me paypal them $5+shipping id appreciate it!

Ugh. Went to price match Payday 2 and RE at Target. First rep started to do it but had to wait for an override. While waiting for her manager she had to go on break so another rep took over and while waiting for the manager he looked closely at the Frys site and saw that none of the area stores had them in stock so I was shot down. Will have to try another Target or make a trip to Best Buy

Will Amazon match these prices if you contact them?

nevermind
Heck yeah they will! Just make sure you get a csr with the thickest Indian accent you can find. Also, his name has to be steve or Jeff, those michaels can be assholes.

I had no idea target PMs frys .in any case i wouldn't try cuz they always make it to where they deny me the PM.
My Target stores adamantly only match a store ad from Fry's. When I asked about matching their website I got the same wooden canned response.

I've never had issue with target price matching frys, this particular rep just went the extra step of punching in the zip code on frys site to see if the games were in stock in the two local frys stores and the only reason it happened is because he had time to do it while we waited for the manager to come up front for the override.
One time I had a rep tell me they didn't price match frys and I told her that I had always been able to do it so she asked her manager and the manager affirmed to her they did.
And just the like the stickied post in the regular frys thread says, Amazon does not price match Frys. I believe because they are viewed as a regional chain, unlike target, Walmart and Best Buy which are nationwide.

Went to Best Buy and was able to pick up Payday 2 and RE Revelations for $16 after taxes. No idea if this RE is any good but couldn't pass it up for this price and have also been waiting for a good deal on Payday 2 for a while.

As I understand it, Wasteland 2 had a very limited print run, and is now done. The ones that are out there are the only ones that are going to be, barring a reprint.

As I understand it, Wasteland 2 had a very limited print run, and is now done. The ones that are out there are the only ones that are going to be, barring a reprint.
Seriously? Well shit....I have one copy for each console. Can't decide if I want to keep both now or not. (I was planning on just keeping the PS4 one)

Went to Best Buy and was able to pick up Payday 2 and RE Revelations for $16 after taxes. No idea if this RE is any good but couldn't pass it up for this price and have also been waiting for a good deal on Payday 2 for a while.
How much was Payday 2 Crimewave? $5 is great for resident evil

Pricematched Wasteland, Payday 2 and Resident Evil at Best Buy with no problems.  The just looked at my phone, saw the price and that the Add to Cart button was there (meaning not OOS)

bread's done
Back