Trip to Japan - selling off some stuff - RPG and more

kermit036

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
My eBay auctions

I am selling off stuff in my collection to get some more money for my trip to Japan in a few weeks.  Right now it is mostly PS2 RPGS. I will be adding more stuff in the coming days so keep an eye open. Thanks!

Thanks Squarehard. I am heading over for cherry blossom season. First time over, pretty excited!

Also bump for more auctions up. Earthbound strategy guide, Panzer Dragoon, Harvest Moon PS1 and more.

Japan trip in less than a month! I am trying to get some more money before I go.

I just posted a bunch of NES, SNES, and Playstation stuff.  Punch Out, Marios, Spyro, Nintendo Powers with the trading cards, Sailor Moon, Xenosaga and more. I will be posting more awesome stuff tomorrow  like sealed copies of Zelda Collector's Edition and Nights Into Dreams. Also Legos and board games!

Link again to my Ebay page

I just posted some board games and Lego last night. I will be posting some trading cards later today for Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Eye of Judgment. I will also be posting sealed copies of Nights Into Dreams and Zelda Collector's Edition.  Thanks for checking!

Bump. Just posted all of the cards.  Magic the Gathering Umizawa's Jitte, Yugioh Dark Paladin, Duel Disk, Amiibo cards and more!

First round of auctions ending tonight. Mario Bros series (5 screw Mario Bros arcade), Punch Out, Chaos Legion, Xenosaga 2, Sailor Moon, and old Nintendo Power magazines.

Last day for the trading cards. Stuff like Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and Eye of Judgment. All with free shipping.

If you guys buy any Eye of Judgment cards and you PM here before you pay I will throw in some extra cards for free!

Thanks for looking!

bread's done
Back