Best Buy sale - Tearaway Unfolded, GOW3 Remastered, Helldivers - $19.99 each

wow they nuke all the values for these. i was hoping i could get tearaway and GOW for a cheap rental with the 50% trade in bonus gong on but nope.

Helldivers has been $10 before and is free on PS+ right now.
As has been said before, this includes almost all of the DLC. If you redeem the PS+ version and the voucher code with this you will have all of the DLC except the precision expert pack.

Then trade it in to Gamestop today for $10 and you're about $6 (with GCU) + tax out of pocket for the whole package.

I had assumed that the Helldivers TIV had been nuked because of an influx of trade ins due to the PS+ inclusion but it looks like it has a lot to do with this sale. I won't say that the DLC is necessary (you can do well with just the base game's weapons and perks) but there are some decent items included in the DLC if you find yourself liking the game.

By comparison, the Mega Reinforcements Bundle, which includes the exact same DLC (and theme) as the voucher included with the Super Earth Ultimate Edition, is on sale for $12.49 right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted by Tearaway, but I own it on Vita and haven't even played it yet on that yet. I think I can wait for $10 after GCU.

That's my buy price for tearaway...think amazon will match?

Does gcu give yall free shipping? Who wants to hook me up?

That's my buy price for tearaway...think amazon will match?

Does gcu give yall free shipping? Who wants to hook me up?
Being a BB member gives free shipping after at least a $35 cart, being an Elite/Elite+ gives free shipping regardless. If you need a hookup, feel free to PM me.

Screw it, I'll snag GoW III Remastered for that price.  I have played through it twice and still own GoW Saga, but I love me some GoW.

Picked up Helldivers for $15 at Gamestop during their last Black Friday sale. $16 here after GCU is almost as good.

Own GOW3 on PS3. Probably will wait for it to drop to $10 before I get this.

I always loved the GOW series but felt like it ran its course after GOW3. That being said, I wouldn't mind going back to a prettier high FPS version of 3 again and $16 is just about the price point I'd go in for.

Or do you guys think GOW3 could get even lower in the next couple months?

I always loved the GOW series but felt like it ran its course after GOW3. That being said, I wouldn't mind going back to a prettier high FPS version of 3 again and $16 is just about the price point I'd go in for.

Or do you guys think GOW3 could get even lower in the next couple months?
It's been this price a few times the last couple of months. It should be $10-15 soon.

Until dawn is NOT worth 40.. it was barely worth 20! even though it has replay value, to some, maybe... it is pretty dull.. barely interactive.. even less though than the Walking Dead Telltale games. You can finish it in 5-6 hours. Much better were Heavy Rain and even Two Souls. They are poor replications of those two if you ask me.

Picked up Helldivers for $15 at Gamestop during their last Black Friday sale. $16 here after GCU is almost as good.

Own GOW3 on PS3. Probably will wait for it to drop to $10 before I get this.
Still waits for GOW3 on sale $15 or cheaper with GU discount. $10 is my price for this game.

Still waits for GOW3 on sale $15 or cheaper with GU discount. $10 is my price for this game.
Yep, $10 will be my price for all rehash games. If I own these games on PS3 or Xbox 360, giving them a prettier face isn't an incentive for me to buy them yet again. Having extra content like on Sleeping Dogs or Devil May Cry might if the price drops low enough since I was able to get the last-gen versions for less than $5. Does anyone know if Darksiders 2 is worth getting? Heard the rehash version is not much better than the old version.

Until dawn is NOT worth 40.. it was barely worth 20! even though it has replay value, to some, maybe... it is pretty dull.. barely interactive.. even less though than the Walking Dead Telltale games. You can finish it in 5-6 hours. Much better were Heavy Rain and even Two Souls. They are poor replications of those two if you ask me.
Can't disagree enough. Ive enjoyed all of the games you mentioned and also though Until Dawn was excellent. It's intentionally campy though so if that turns you off you may not enjoy it.

Any differences between the vita version of Tearaway and the Ps4 version? I already have the Vita version and very much enjoyed it just unsure if I should purchase the PS4 version if it's the exact same game.

Any differences between the vita version of Tearaway and the Ps4 version? I already have the Vita version and very much enjoyed it but unsure if I should purchase the PS4 version if it's the exact same game.
It's not the same game, but the PS4 version builds on the Vita version. Sounds like more levels and bigger environments, along with changes to utilize the Dualshock 4 controls and capability.

Here is a review with some details:

http://venturebeat.com/2015/09/13/tearaway-unfolded-proves-that-bigger-isnt-always-better/

Looks like all of these are permanent price drops as they are no longer listed as "on sale" on the Best Buy website.  I fully expect other retailers to follow suit (though BB is better than them with the GCU discount).

bread's done
Back