My topic was removed even though I followed the rules!

fredyyy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
My topic was removed even though I followed the rules!! 

Can I know the reason why it was deleted? and shouldn't I get a notification when you delete a post that I spend time writing. It was just an offer I found for video games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and make my living. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

Additionally, if we allowed users to post their own affiliate links, the deals section would likely be overrun by postings that are not actual deals, but any opportunity for users to generate money from affiliate earnings.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
You made a thread posting a referral link to a cashback website. We do not allow this in the deals forum.

bread's done
Back