ArcaniA - The Complete Tale (PS4) - $12.88 @Amazon - Prime only

I played this on PS3 last year and finished it. Took me about 25 hours to do almost everything. Not as bad as Risen 3 (shivers), but not that great either. I guess a reasonable price for the PS4 but doubtful that I would want to play it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this on PS3 last year and finished it. Took me about 25 hours to do almost everything. Not as bad as Risen 3 (shivers), but not that great either. I guess a reasonable price for the PS4 but doubtful that I would want to play it again.
Does it at least have a decent story? I can look past a bad game for a good story.

The story is good enough, but at times it got a little confusing to me but overall I did enjoy it enough to finish it and I don't regret that. I wish the combat had been a little better. Graphically (at least to me) it wasn't bad. I mean it's not Skyrim or Witcher 3 quality even but for a last gen game on the PS3, it wasn't bad overall -- story wise. 12.88 is a decent deal I think for the game on the PS4 for anyone who doesn't have or hasn't played the game before. 

During the last glitch sale at Target, I discovered that my local store had this game at $19.99 each. Any way that they might match the Prime price in store even though I'm not a Prime member?

I actually enjoyed this game on 360. For a generic fantasy RPG you could probably do a lot worse. The performance was awful though.

I beat it. A guilty pleasure, the combat was strangely addicting in a clumsy way. The DLC is awful so to anyone who buys this just play the main game and that's it. 

bread's done
Back