Everything must go!
START DATE: 8//2016
END DATE: 8//2016
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP.
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
Ending the Auction:
The auction will end by 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM West coast time (so...Pacific time). I will announce "Over you cheapasses", at a random time between 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM and the auction will be over (duh!).
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
Video Games Stuff:
- Nintendo 64 System Bundle [2 Controllers, 3 Games (Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer, Mickey’s Speedway USA, and Pokemon - Puzzle League] [A] -
- Playstation 1 (Wires & 1 Controller) [B] -
- PlayStation 2 (Wires & 1 Controller, and Two Memory Cards) [B to C] -
- Monster Hunter 2 - Freedom & Bleach 3 (Some type of Fighting Game) (JPN game) [B] -
- Classic NES series: Dr. Mario & Yoshi Island DS [A] -
DVDs & Graphic Novel:
- Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy (Blue-Ray) -