Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition at Nintendo Store NYC

giphy.gif

On their twitter they only put a picture of the two regular versions. Are you talking about the SE???

Yes the special edition. Typo on my part. Fixed the title.[attachment=20793:20160303_170042.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking a trans Atlantic heading to NYC right now, I should arrive on Sunday!

They better still have some copies left.

Damn too bad im in ky I'd love to get one for my girlfriends son since he loves fire emblem. I should have pre ordered 2 but in a panic I only got one and I can't bring myself to let him have it hehe.

It's quite crazy, I saw one employee pull these SE from two huge boxes. Way too much stock for one store...
At least we now know why other retailers had to cancel so many copies because they didn't receive their allotment of CEs.

Thanks for this though! it's close enough to my workplace that I managed to finally get one.

Just swung by the store this morning. Was told they were sold out of the special editions and only have the separate games.

If there was ever a post that is destined for the regional forum this would be it.  As the youngins say...in for 20....

bread's done
Back