Bravely Second Demo Early Access Code

captubaplayer

CAGiversary!
Got this email today from Best Buy. I won't use it. Enjoy. Code isn't good until the 7th at Midnight eastern, but posting now because I won't remember to do it later.

As a My Best Best Buy® Gamers Club Unlocked member, you qualify for an exclusive download code for this Bravely Second: End Layer demo on March 7 (three days before the public). Return to the land of Luxendarc and embark on an adventure not found in the main game. Join the Three Cavaliers on a mission to investigate strange happenings in Harena Desert. Playing the demo will net you transferable play bonuses that will transfer into the full version of the game when it becomes available for purchase on April 15th. Limited quantities. While supplies last. Codes can only be redeemed between 12:00am EST 3/7/16 through 2:59am EST 3/10/16.

Follow the instructions below to redeem your code:

1. From the HOME Menu on the Nintendo 3DS™ system, select the Nintendo eShop icon

2. Select "Settings/Other", then select "Redeem Download Code"

3. Tap "Enter a download code"

4. Use the touchscreen to enter the download code and tap "Ok"

5. Tap "Ok" again

6. Select "Download Later" or "Download Now"

Items downloaded now will begin immediately. Items downloaded later will begin when the system enters sleep mode or while browsing the Nintendo eShop.

[SIZE=15.3333px]Code: B0JXXNPF5GM1XSXR[/SIZE]

They sent me two and I don't have a DS, so whoever wants em can have them.

B0JXWNF14CT8C3NC

B0JXH14G5Q8S707H

Last edited by a moderator:
Check in box. I received an email from best buy for free access to a 3ds demo of Bravely Second: End Layer demo.

Check in box. I received an email from best buy for free access to a 3ds demo of Bravely Second: End Layer demo.
ive looked in every box in the house, no code, and alot of amazon boxes

edit: should it be a best buy box?

My mom saide I'm banned from checking my emails myself so I'm glad you told me. I'll make sure I get the code from her. I am the one person you helped and I thank you.

Edit: lmao seriously though you didn't even put that you can't redeem it until 3/7-3/10 and after that it's released to everyone

25090176.jpg

Should also mention it's just early access, you can use the code starting on Mon, 3/7 at 12 am EST.  The email said the demo will be available to everyone on Thurs, 3/10.

Am I the only one who wonders who the fuck these people are who only  check their email when they are alerted to by a posted on an internet forum???

So if you looked and got all this extra info to post then what I put up must have helped!!

But thanks to everyone that already knew all this information and alerted the rest of us!

Great that I got an early code!  Sucks that I can't redeem it until *after* the weekend is over.

This is a cool idea. $4 shipping? Hmm...

It's weird that at $30 I wasn't going to hesitate. $34? I'm not sure.

Message me if you want a demo code. I got a 2nd one yesterday by renewing.

edit - claimed but if someone wants my 1st code, just message me.

bread's done
Back