Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC-Steam) $18 at Chrono.gg - New Site, A New Steam Code Deal Every Day

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
A new daily deal site launched today called Chrono.gg.  I've spoken to their founder who tells me they will feature one Steam code deal per day, focusing on premium Indie titles at launch.  Chrono is aiming for hitting historically low prices on their deals.

Every day at 9AM PST/12 Noon EST, the deal with be replaced with a new one. 

Wednesday's Deal:

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC-Steam) $18

https://www.chrono.gg/

Tuesday's Deal:

The Banner Saga  $4.50

Monday's Deal:

Broforce (PC-Steam) $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post, well done. Thank you for this information.

/thumbsup

1. I own a PS3 and 3DS and was subscribed to PS+ for two years. I just stopped because my backlog grew too big.

2. That's just a running joke about PS+ not being technically free. I get you were just being helpful by pointing out in case someone was considering a purchase, have PS+ and didn't realize it was one of the games this month.

Sweet! This version has N64 controller support

Edit: If anyone wants to try the game. Very much recommend downloading The Expendabros on steam.

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/706895085951066112

Always leery whenever new stores pop up, but at least it's good to know the deal is sanctioned and likely legitimately sourced.  The Devolvers aren't fond of the gray market.

Since the devs are on board, so am I. Thanks Cheapy! Will bookmark this site to keep an eye on.

Well technically it isn't free, but it's still a deal and works out to like $1 a game. I say it in a joking manner, but I guess it genuinely bothers some people.
Console people getting butthurt at silly jokes PC CAGs make? No, that never happens!

Hey all! Wanted to wait until I knew more about CAG's specific etiquette before introducing myself.

I'm Justin, part of the team that built Chrono. 

Really appreciate all the interest and kind words, excited to bring awesome deals to you folks. 

Had some questions about alternative payment options, adding Paypal support is the first core feature we're building. Should be weeks (not months). 

We'll have a new game every day at 9AM PST/Noon EST/5PM GMT.

If anyone has any questions feel free to reply here, pm me, or email me at justin(at)chrono(dot)gg

BTW today's deal (changed at 9AM PST/Noon EST/5PM GMT, switches every day) Is The Banner Saga for $4.50. Hope you like it! 

I wanted to buy this game, but it keeps telling me my security code is incorrect although my credit card (visa) now has a couple pending charges :(

Customer Service got back to me, and went above and beyond, great site.

I like this site. It's a great idea, a nice way to focus exposure on less publicized titles.

I hope it gains traction.

Just launched today's deal! 

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide for $18 (40% off). Historic low for the game and it is a REALLY awesome title. 

Got Vermintide at launch and can agree for $18 it's good fun. Definitely scratches that L4D2 itch, but with dwarven hammers instead of SMGs.

Posting for my star.  Also, I half thought about buying Banner Saga and then saw that I missed it.  Cursed misleading thread titles.

Bit on Vermintide.  Probably should have bit on Broforce.  This site is not going to be kind to my impulsive purchasing habits.

Hey folks, just launched the new sale - Broken Age for $5 (80% off).

Excited to work with Double Fine : D
Don't be surprised if your sales today take a dip, most people got it already (through the usual sales on the Steam store or February's Humble Monthly). Double Fine likes to run the value of their games into the ground.

Posting for a
t_unread_dot.png

Don't be surprised if your sales today take a dip, most people got it already (through the usual sales on the Steam store or February's Humble Monthly). Double Fine likes to run the value of their games into the ground.
A bit surprised, but yeah, you're certainly not wrong.

This is definitely a learning process : )

edit: was talking about the sales dip - wasn't meant to be commentary on the double fine stuff. They've been absolutely lovely to us.

A bit surprised, but yeah, you're certainly not wrong.

This is definitely a learning process : )

edit: was talking about the sales dip - wasn't meant to be commentary on the double fine stuff. They've been absolutely lovely to us.
Good to know I wasn't talking out my rear end.

And nice save. ;)

Not a comment on the quality of their games (pretty solid for the most part, disappointed KS backers and the massive screw-up that was Spacebase, aside), they just do a ton of high discounts and bundles.

The other thing is that game was one of the most successful game kickstarters ever and launched the whole game kickstarter craze so between that and already being in that Humble bundle a lot of people already have it.

I think Broforce and the Banner Saga were the gems of the week. These were discounted lower than the last steam sale. I think it's always like 30% or 40% off. Great site. Yeah I agree my impulse buying is going to reach a whole another level of insanity  :lol:  :rofl:

If you spend $50 in one in steam codes. Chances are you bought anywhere between 5 & 10 games. If you were buying console...1 just one

bread's done
Back