-GoW:UEd
-Rare Replay

Skylanders SuperChargers B1G1
Skylanders SuperChargers Starter $34.99
Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter $39.99

3DS XL $174.99

Hyrule Warriors Legends $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[attachment=20929:1457589228073.jpg][attachment=20928:1457589198907.jpg][attachment=20927:1457589151710.jpg][attachment=20926:1457589112784.jpg]

Dammit. Thanks. I'll type it up. My bad. Admins can go ahead an close it.
Just hide the post with the scans and edit the OP with everything typed out

Here's the games already

:xb1: Gears of War Ultimate Edition $9.99
:xb1: Rare Replay $19.99
:xb1: :ps4: Rainbow Six Siege $29.99
:xb1: :ps4: Fallout 4 $39.99
:xb1: Halo 5 $39.99
:xb1: :ps4: AC Syndicate $29.99
:xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 $39.99
:xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: NBA 2K16 $39.99
:xb1: :ps4: Far Cry Primal $49.99

Wow, on UFC 2. It releases the 15th and is on sale 5 days later! Sounds like a misprint, more likely.

Wow, UFC 2 on sale less than a week after release. Looks like I'll be picking it up on 3/20.
Was just gonna post the same thing. A $20 discount just 5 days after its release seems odd. I wonder if it is a mistake - like that Until Dawn misprint last year.

Of course I just bought far cry using $$ off coupons at GS! But wow, definitely grabbing siege at a keeping price and probably rebuying gears. And ufc 2 lol. But hopefully something crazy happens this week ;)

I adored Gears 1 when it first came out. I played the MP non-stop for months. Then I found COD MW1 and never looked back. I got Ultimate Edition with a console bundle, gave the campaign and multi a shot. I guess I just don't enjoy Gears anymore, maybe it's too clunky for me? I finished the first campaign act, got shotgunned in the face enough times in multi, traded it in for $15 at GS. Gears UE will be Games with Gold in no time so Microsoft can entice more people to buy Gears 4.

My FPS time now is spent with R6 Siege, $24 with GCU is the lowest I've seen it. If the servers weren't butt half of the time, then it would be a perfect game for me.

Edited to say if you have Siege already, you can trade it in to BB for $27.50 now, repurchase in ten days, and sell the new copy's digital Vegas and Gold camo codes for $15, making the game about $18... Considering doing this myself.

UFC 2 at $32 after GCU ?! I was thinking of getting it at launch but if the ad is true I'm definitely picking it up on the 20th. I miss fight night so much but UFC will have to do.

I adored Gears 1 when it first came out. I played the MP non-stop for months. Then I found COD MW1 and never looked back. I got Ultimate Edition with a console bundle, gave the campaign and multi a shot. I guess I just don't enjoy Gears anymore, maybe it's too clunky for me? I finished the first campaign act, got shotgunned in the face enough times in multi, traded it in for $15 at GS. Gears UE will be Games with Gold in no time so Microsoft can entice more people to buy Gears 4.

My FPS time now is spent with R6 Siege, $24 with GCU is the lowest I've seen it. If the servers weren't butt half of the time, then it would be a perfect game for me.

Edited to say if you have Siege already, you can trade it in to BB for $27.50 now, repurchase in ten days, and sell the new copy's digital Vegas and Gold camo codes for $15, making the game about $18... Considering doing this myself.
I wouldn't count on gears of war UE being games with gold anytime soon. I thought forza 5 would before Forza 6 came out and that never happened and till this day its still not a GWG game.

Gears of War Ultimate Edition is trash.

Anything that was good about the game is rendered moot by the declining state of the online MP (entire match types removed, slow matchmaking, sponging, excessive input lag, etc).

The campaign is 30 fps or less most of the time with the extra PC level added that is glitchy as all hell. For $10, it is worth it because the Gears 4 beta starts soon.

Alvin and the chipmunks, the martian, Peanuts movie and Spectre $12.99 Bluray+Dvd/Digital

Creed, Supernatural S10, Sherlock, Flash S1, Hotel Transylvania 2, Black Mass $14.99

Frozen, Big Hero 6, Snow White, Outlander S1, Aladdin Toy Story, Inside Out, Cinderella Straight Outta Compton, The Good Dinosaur $19.99

Iron man 3 & Avengers $9.99 bluray + dvd
$7.99 Dvd + Digital

Minions $14.99 w free socks
Despicable Me $12.99 Part 2 $12.99

Jurassic World $19.99 w free socks

Free socks with the purchase of 35 titles
Hop (pictured on ad) $12.99
Mockingjay 2
$24.99 - Bluray+Dvd+digital+Steelbook
Hunger Games Collection $49.99
Hunger Games $6.99 BR+D, $4.99 Dvd+Di
Hunger Games 2 9.99 BR+D+Di, $6.99 Dvd+Di
Mockingjay pt 1 $12.99 BR+D+Di, 9.99 Dvd+Di

Daddy's Home $19.99 BR+Dvd+Di

Star Wars:Force Awakens Pre order
Episode 1-3, 4-6 $38.99 BR+D
Complete Collection $89.99 BR

Batman Serias $6.99 each

UFC 2 at $32 after GCU ?! I was thinking of getting it at launch but if the ad is true I'm definitely picking it up on the 20th. I miss fight night so much but UFC will have to do.
I plan on getting it release day and just price matching. It's only a week so it'll work, plus you get to play right away.

UFC 2 already on sale? Wow, that is a one week turnaround. Sucks for those who buy day 1. I just played on EA Access today and it's awesome.

Gears is almost at "why not?" territory there. The answer is probably "The Division." Thanks for the post, but probably nothing for me.

Gears of War Ultimate Edition is trash.

Anything that was good about the game is rendered moot by the declining state of the online MP (entire match types removed, slow matchmaking, sponging, excessive input lag, etc).

The campaign is 30 fps or less most of the time with the extra PC level added that is glitchy as all hell. For $10, it is worth it because the Gears 4 beta starts soon.
Issue is the cutoff for getting into Gears 4 beta for playing Gears UE was Feb. 29.

That GoW UE will go nicely with my new 'Bone - possibly Rare Replay as well, is that the cheapest that one has been?  

bread's done
Back