Bravely Second CE at EB Games today $99.99

ragnar14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Instore, and online at 1PM EST. My local west coast store is already soldout, so you east coasters are probably already out of luck for store preorders.

This shouldn't be super rare, Gamestop.com had it in stock for over a month. But Canadian allocations have been absurd. They weren't pre-announced as going up for presale, and soldout in virtually no time through Amazon/Bestbuy. This is the very last chance to preorder this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, 1PM EST has come and gone. Perhaps it's up at 1PM PST? No way to know, I haven't seen a single official statement about this. The listing time is just hearsay/rumor on the net.

Edit: Somebody on NeoGAF said it's happening online tomorrow now. Which is a bit better, advance notice gives everyone a fair chance. So if you want it, call up stores today to see if you can get in still, and if not check online tomorrow at 1PM EST.

Great then I can cancel my preorder on gamestop.com.

Of course that's IF they don't sell out within 5 minutes.

FYI, if you pre-order the normal edition EB will upgrade it for you if you ask. I did this on Sunday, and they upgraded it to the CE for me.

FYI, if you pre-order the normal edition EB will upgrade it for you if you ask. I did this on Sunday, and they upgraded it to the CE for me.
I wasn't even aware EB was taking preorders on the standard Bravely Second. It's not listed on their site, so I assumed they simply weren't doing it.

I wasn't even aware EB was taking preorders on the standard Bravely Second. It's not listed on their site, so I assumed they simply weren't doing it.
I believe they started taking them on that day. I asked if they took pre-orders, and they said yes. This is why I don't rely on their website.

For whatever reason, the sale link doesn't pop up on search:

https://www.ebgames.ca/3DS/Games/723034

Found info through NeoGAF again, they don't even mention this on twitter...

Edit: Presold out online~ Phone up your local stores if you missed out, maybe you could still get lucky?

Got the last one at Sunridge Mall (Calgary) yesterday. Southcentre Mall has yet to receive their allocation as of today, so if you're in the area, try that one.

bread's done
Back