Expired Deal

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
291 (100%)
Ebay $20 off $100 until 7pm PST

$20 off purchase of $100+ with code CMADNESS10

Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, Motors, Business & Industrial, and Real Estate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eBay-Gift-Card-15-to-200-Email-Delivery-/251669833365?rmvSB=true

For example, I bought two $50 PSN Cards for $80.

UPDATE: Supposedly CDMADNESS10 no longer works. However CMADNESS20 still works as of Friday Morning at 8:51 AM EST. If you have already used CMADNESS10, you can use CMADNESS20 on another transanction. [/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting! Dang, that's a pretty good deal on eshop cards... But do I need $100 of eshop credit? I guess I have until 7PM to find out.

Does it have to be all from the same seller or can I add my cart up? fuck I wasn't gonna spend any more money but that's great when you add in eBay bucks too.

I tried this w/ eShop cards and, at checkout, it tells me this coupon is not valid for these items, both w/ BestBuy and a different seller--anyone have any luck with this for eShop credit?

EDIT: never mind, it didn't work with the email variety, but does work with the snail mail variety.

Thanks. But I don't want to spend $80 today, sigh.

I can confirm that Newegg's 4TB Buffalo External Drive is $115 with the coupon.

Does it have to be all from the same seller or can I add my cart up? fuck I wasn't gonna spend any more money but that's great when you add in eBay bucks too.
It works with mutliple sellers, but make sure it's a single transaction. Just got $20 off 5 'buy it now' items. Thanks OP!!!

Sweet! Got a motor mount for my car for way less than retail!

Got $20 off two $50 PSN gift cards via Best Buy. Free in store pickup too.

$80 for $100 PSN credit same day? YES. Thanks OP

I got a great deal:

PS4 Controller New

$50 PSN Credit

South Park: Stick of Truth

Paid $84.84

How about... YES!?

Thanks a million OP. A few weeks ago, I did the buy $150 in Best Buy cards, get a $15 eBay free, flipped the BB back to eBay and was just sitting on them. My total after shipping was like $110, got the $20 off coupon, used that free $15 I had and a few of the cards I'd bought. Super sweet.

Just an FYI CMADNESS20 also works. I just got $20 eShop and $80 eBay, then I used those to do another $20 eShop and $80 eBay. So $40 eShop for free. :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251669833365?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=550569875908&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

eBay cards. I just got 30+50.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191747512296?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

eShop cards. I had $25 in eBay gift cards to begin with so I paid $55 paypal for $40 eshop and $55 eBay. :D

They were delivered like 20 minutes later. I believe this ends at 10pm est so you would have to get them before then to double. You can also get anything that is $20, I tried steam cards from BB and they worked too.

Just an FYI CMADNESS20 also works. I just got $20 eShop and $80 eBay, then I used those to do another $20 eShop and $80 eBay. So $40 eShop for free. :D
You gotta share the eBay gift card listing that works with the code, I was gonna buy a Best Buy gift card with the code but it's not letting me so this would be a great alternative.

EDIT: So you just buy something that works with the code and add the eBay GC to the cart?

I believe just the $20 has to be something that is not digitally delivered. If you have eBay gift cards to roll or don't mind getting $80 of eBay cards, just add $80 worth, something you want for $20, apply the code, and it is free. Do it twice with the other code if you get the gift cards you just bought fast enough.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251669833365?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=550569875908&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

eBay cards. I just got 30+50.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191747512296?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

eShop cards. I had $25 in eBay gift cards to begin with so I paid $55 paypal for $40 eshop and $55 eBay. :D

They were delivered like 20 minutes later. I believe this ends at 10pm est so you would have to get them before then to double. You can also get anything that is $20, I tried steam cards from BB and they worked too.
How could you use the code for twice?? Or you used two different accounts?

I believe just the $20 has to be something that is not digitally delivered. If you have eBay gift cards to roll or don't mind getting $80 of eBay cards, just add $80 worth, something you want for $20, apply the code, and it is free. Do it twice with the other code if you get the gift cards you just bought fast enough.
Thanks. I can replicate with the ebay gift cards + eShop, but not with other gift cards.... (trying to find a steam GC that works)

I got the "The Division Game Gold Edition" on the PS4 for $80 on this deal. Not a bad deal for EVERYTHING. I was already going to be paying at least $60 for the game and possibly $40 for the SP. Now I got everything and the special DLC stuff that comes with the physical package. 

Thanks CAG Easter Bunny... bawk bawk.

CMADNESS20 worked! Well I'm set for Nintendo games for quite a while.

could you potentially do some multiflips and then end up with a wii u or other 300$ console for about 240$ then?

or is each 20$ code good for one use per account?

CMADNESS10 and CMADNESS20 both work.
Some Gift Cards don't work, seems like digital ones won't work. But physical steam cards from Best Buy worked for me.
Yeah, looks like that's the case from my end too. ugh... don't want to pay that $4 shipping and don't live close to a BB to make it worth my while... decisions...

could you potentially do some multiflips and then end up with a wii u or other 300$ console for about 240$ then?

or is each 20$ code good for one use per account?
Probably not because you can only use the codes once per account, so that's 2 codes per account. And you can't do $100 eBay for $80. It needs to be $80 eBay then $20 something other than most gift cards.

Ended up buying nsmb wiiu with Luigi combo disc (I hope it's on the disc and not downloadable, according to the goty thread I *think* it's on there so I'm good.) Yoshis woolly world and brothers ps4 for like $83.

I'm disgusted with myself.

I would caution against getting PSN, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, etc. cards from Best Buy. You have absolutely no recourse if the card doesn't work for whatever reason; there's no way to tell if a card is active or not and good luck explaining to the store it didn't work. I bought a $50 PSN card a while back that didn't work and was shit out of luck.

bread's done
Back